Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

is this event good for those without children?

One of the most fun aspects of these after hours parties is when my wife and I can literally run down the line of the "kids" rides (i.e. - Peter Pan, Pooh, Snow White, etc. etc.) without dealing with the mid day crowds that have a million kids. It's fun to go in and out of them all!

I'm going through page after page but having a hard time finding the answer . When the boo bash tickets opened up for early reservations, was it only open to DVC and deluxe resorts or was everyone staying on property allowed to book early?

I'm going through page after page but having a hard time finding the answer . When the boo bash tickets opened up for early reservations, was it only open to DVC and deluxe resorts or was everyone staying on property allowed to book early?

Anyone with a resort reservation (including some good neighbor hotels, IIRC). It was phone only (which was a nightmare, some people were on hold all day and still had to call back the next day), they added online sales (and additional Sunday events) when it opened to the public the following week

I think the upcoming extended evening hours was the first announced Deluxe-exclusive benefit.

Last edited:
Since there is still avail. I am on the fence. Might wait for the first vloggers. I am curious how this is compared to MNSSHP. I believe the hours are less to begin with, correct? I recall being able to enter at 4pm and the main crowd out before evening. I find 3 hrs is not long.. what do you guys think? I miss the days where the party was under a 100.

I'm worried as I'm sure they increased the headcount. Love After Hours and love MNSHHP. I just don't think this is going to mix well. Can't wait until the first party vlogs come out!

We are going the first night. I’m hopeful but also realistic that we may be a bit disappointed. DS doesn’t know yet 🤫

is this event good for those without children?

We have done similar event WITHOUT a child several times. And, have done it with our adult child, too. We enjoy it. We don't typically dress up but we do collect candy. We bring small ziploc bags and then put candy in those. The smaller ones we give to cast members and say thank you. I also make bags to give to flight attendants and pilots on our return flight. Candy isn't our thing but we enjoy sharing.

They do (or at least did at MNSSHP) give you a bag but it’s pretty small-I usually bring a larger bag and transfer

Yup, that's what we've experienced during MNSSHP, and we also brought a larger bag to transfer to. Makes it quicker and easier for the CM to put stuff into an empty bag.

Can anyone point me in the direction of someone who may be live streaming the event tomorrow? I am getting anxious, I'm sorry.
I am not sure if I can say who is but there is someone that I follow every Friday night when they are live. They did announce on their stream that they had tickets and they would be there early on Tuesday. If I am allowed to post their name please someone let me know if not then private message me and I can mention who it is.

I am not sure if I can say who is but there is someone that I follow every Friday night when they are live. They did announce on their stream that they had tickets and they would be there early on Tuesday. If I am allowed to post their name please someone let me know if not then private message me and I can mention who it is.
You are more than welcome to DM me if you want. I just did a quick search and apparently there are a ton on YouTube already scheduled. I'm just excited. It will get me through the next two days at work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter