Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

Do we think the "select" hotels are the same as the select hotels listed to reserve theme park days? We're staying at WL 9/22-9/29 and are hoping to go to the Boo Bash on the 24th. It would be nice to get it reserved on the 8th but we haven't received an email saying we can.

Ugh! I normally work days and would usually be at work on June 8....but I decided to be nice and help out and I switched my shifts that week so now I work 6p-6a on June 7 and June 8:headache:. It wouldn't be so bad to stay up until 8 to make the phone call, but I'm sure the wait time will be ridiculous (I'll probably fall asleep on hold!) AND I have to be back at work for a meeting by 4pm before my shift at 6. Oh, man....I hope my date doesn't sell out. We only have 2 options...Friday the 22nd or Sunday the 24th (October). I don't really want the Sunday date because we go home on Monday and I'd rather not be out that late the day before checkout.

Do we think the "select" hotels are the same as the select hotels listed to reserve theme park days? We're staying at WL 9/22-9/29 and are hoping to go to the Boo Bash on the 24th. It would be nice to get it reserved on the 8th but we haven't received an email saying we can.

I did not get an email. I'm staying at Art of Animation. My TA said she confirmed my resort. She's going to purchase the tickets.

However, if I didn't have a TA to handle this, I would still call on June 8th even without the email. The worst that can happen is they say no. And of course, I'd be wasting my time on the phone.

It's rather poor customer service. Why can't they just state which resorts are included? I do feel like like there is no point in calling today to ask; if I called 5 times I'd be likely to get 5 different answers.

Tickets during the early booking window will only be available by phone
Just curious where this information was found? Is it in the email for early booking that some of you have received? I don't see it anywhere in Disney's information. We're staying at POP from August 8th to the 14th and are hoping to go to the party on Augist 10th. I haven't received an email though.

Has anyone staying at Coronado Springs received the email? That's where we're staying, and no email. Wondering if it's worth calling? Not sure if CSR is included.

We are heading down to Orlando the week of the first event on 8/10. We will by staying in a Condo but really want to get tickets for event. How likely are they too sell out? We were thinking about getting a room for the night at one of the All Star if that would let us buy early (and would also let us save on parking if we went). What do you think?

We're thinking about Friday October 15 or Friday, October 8 - one is before a long weekend one is after. Trying to decide which will have lower crowds. Our original plan included staying at at Disney and visiting the other parks for a day. Now that we have more details we'll just extend our (cheaper) Universal hotel and take a Lyft the day of.

We are WL Aug 4-13 and no email either, rented points. I’m super nervous about trying to get into the first one!

The first event and the Halloween will probably be the only dates that will sell out...the first event will be packed with media, bloggers, and similar groups.

Just curious where this information was found? Is it in the email for early booking that some of you have received? I don't see it anywhere in Disney's information. We're staying at POP from August 8th to the 14th and are hoping to go to the party on Augist 10th. I haven't received an email though.
I got the email Wednesday here’s where is shows dial in for tickets
DE9DF7B3-1FB6-4441-A480-64290AFA6D0D.png

At this point, is there any reason to believe that any guest staying at an Official Disney property is excluded from the ticket pre-sale?

At this point, is there any reason to believe that any guest staying at an Official Disney property is excluded from the ticket pre-sale?

I posted this in a relate thread on Wednesday:

Talked to guest services and FWIW: While we don't plan to attend the Boo Bash, I called guest services AP line and asked what hotels would be able to book early on June 8 and what the process would be. She placed me on hold for several minutes, and when she returned stated that guests with reservations at Disney-owned hotels would be able to book by calling guest services. She said early booking would have to be handled by phone, rather than online, because hotel reservation would have to be confirmed for early purchase. I did not ask about other properties, but she was very specific in her wording.

Talked to guest services and FWIW: While we don't plan to attend the Boo Bash, I called guest services AP line and asked what hotels would be able to book early on June 8 and what the process would be. She placed me on hold for several minutes, and when she returned stated that guests with reservations at Disney-owned hotels would be able to book by calling guest services. She said early booking would have to be handled by phone, rather than online, because hotel reservation would have to be confirmed for early purchase. I did not ask about other properties, but she was very specific in her wording.

Great! Thank you!

I posted on the previous thread that before info came out I had e-mailed SOG to see if they’d be selling tickets. Update: I got an e-mail back from SOG saying that they definitely will not be selling Boo Bash tickets.

Thank you!! We are doing a three-way split in October (YC, Contemporary and OKW) and hadn’t received an email yet. I’m super excited for the party!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter