Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

In 2021 - the fact that I have to call for these tickets, is ranking pretty high on my "may be the most ridiculous thing I have ever done", lists. Also, my fury is slowly building as I enter all the prompts - DVC Member Number only to be told to call back later and have patience.

Just got through to MS and entered account number, etc...only to be told MS is busy, please try back later. NICE!

I had the same thing happen here after trying to get through multiple times. There has got to be a better way to get tickets for this event. :crazy:

Just got hung up on after calling the TA number right at 7am, and on hold for 2 1/2 hours. They were kind enough to ask if I wanted to be transferred to the survey line before hanging up on me. Yes, that was said in a sarcastic voice. Angry can't even describe what I'm feeling right now.

FWIW -- CM said the opening date, Halloween and the 10/5 Boo Bash during the actual 50th week seemed to be 'most popular' so far this morning
Of course:crazy2:. I need the opening date-only event during our trip. Otherwise, I would probably give up for a while since I can't even get the call to connect.

Just got hung up on after calling the TA number right at 7am, and on hold for 2 1/2 hours. They were kind enough to ask if I wanted to be transferred to the survey line before hanging up on me. Yes, that was said in a sarcastic voice. Angry can't even describe what I'm feeling right now.

FWIW, I was told by a CM that TAs need to call the 4240 number for Boo Bash tix and then press 1 followed by 4. The Direct TA line isn't assisting with tickets. Of course, YMMV depending on what CM you get.

This just happened to me. Hour long Teams meeting and made it through still on hold. It was going to be a tough decision if a CM picked up. Hang up with Disney or stop presenting to 12 people and possibly fired to get Boo Bash Tix ?? !!!!!!!:rotfl2:
but I stupidly made the initial call using teams so i won't be able to tell when a CM picks up because it puts one call on hold to go into another teams call/meeting.

Posted response twice sorry. Don't know how that happened lol.

Was on hold for 2 hrs 45 min. Had to hold again while cm got guest services involved- we are renting points and cm said he cannot see my reservation. Guest services got it straight and cm able to book my tickets. 2 for Oct 12th.
On a side note he first tried calling dvc to verify my resort stay, but said dvc was not answering their calls, lol

Just got 5 tickets for Halloween night after 35 minutes on hold with DVC. Much easier than trying to get through the main number this morning. Good luck everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter