Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

Do we have to give a name for each ticket? It says non-transferable. DD is going with a group of friends, so the plan was for them to each purchase their own. Now I’m thinking it will be easier if I buy them all. But just yesterday one girl said she may not go after all. We probably won’t have a problem finding another person to go and use the ticket if we’re allowed to change the name like we are for regular tickets.

Success! Got our tickets for August 14th.

After 2 hours of trying to even get on hold on the main number (2 times got on hold; disconnected after a few moments both times)...

Then tried DVC member services right at 9. Got through and was on hold for 23 minutes.

I am a DVC member and an AP holder, and the rep told me that even if I had gotten through the main line, DVC reservations must buy the tickets through member services. Take that with a grain of salt, but it's similar to what other posters have reported. Hopefully they correct this before too long in the day - member services is impossible to get through on a normal day, let alone an event release.

Good luck everyone!

this was definitely not true for me. My reservation is with my own dvc points but I booked through the AP line with the Ap discount.

rang and rang and rang and no one picked up. been calling since 7... this stinks:( has anyone heard they are sold out for any days?

Done! I had tried the regular line up until 8:59 then called DVC. Got in and was told 2 min wait. I actually waited 40 min, got to a person and got booked! I pressed 1 on the prompts for DVC.

I got in and was told 1 minute, and waited 23 minutes. New Disney math theory developing here😂

How many tickets are they selling that people still can't get through even after 4 hours of trying - yet there are still no sold out dates?

Hmmm how "limited" is this event going to be....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter