Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

I tried for Halloween and was also told it was sold out. The rep said it had sold out, and then they added more tickets and now was sold again. He anticipated they will add more tickets on June 15, but cannot guarantee, and that they will be available online. Just passing along my experience after almost six hours of attempting to get these tickets. On the bright side, saved my family of 4 800+ dollars but I know my kids are going to be disappointed to not be able to trick or treat or dress up this Halloween...

I was told my wait time was 101 minutes and AFTER 1 hr 37 minutes on hold the call to 407-939-7675 disconnected!!!!! I have a work zoom call I am running in 11 minutes and was debating staying on hold and hoping I didn't miss them so I guess no worries now. :-( . Back to dialing after my meeting but why can't disney do this online??? >:(

I am having the same problem. I went through all the steps to link my tickets but they are not showing up under My Plans or My Tickets. When I try to reenter the number, it says the tickets are already linked. I am assuming it will be processed eventually and we will see them out there?
Same issue here

I'm not DVC, so using regular line. Trying both the 4240 and 5277 numbers since 6am C/7am E, so 6 hours. Only busy signals and the failed calls. Have not gotten even a ringing sound yet.

Has anyone who is not DVC been successful? I'm looking for 10/24 on our arrival day but thinking I should just try back later today or tomorrow now.

Can they really have sold out dates before releasing it to the general public? That doesn’t seem fair.

It might be that they have a select number of tickets set aside for each night for resort guests and then they will open up more availability when it's released to the general public. I know that's how they do it for RunDisney where AP/DVC can register early and then general opens up the following week. I have nothing to back this idea for this case - just a possible guess based on what I've seen other sectors of the company do.

I'm not DVC, so using regular line. Trying both the 4240 and 5277 numbers since 6am C/7am E, so 6 hours. Only busy signals and the failed calls. Have not gotten even a ringing sound yet.

Has anyone who is not DVC been successful? I'm looking for 10/24 on our arrival day but thinking I should just try back later today or tomorrow now.

Yes, I have been on hold on the 4240 line for almost an hour now. I'm non DVC but staying in October.

Do not call the AP 7277 number. They just told me they cannot do those tickets but can give me the other number to call. UGH!

Meanwhile, I ordered tickets to see Hadestown on Broadway in less than 5 minutes this morning during this Boo Bash saga because they emailed me a link and a code. No reason Disney couldn’t have done the same.

I tried for Halloween and was also told it was sold out. The rep said it had sold out, and then they added more tickets and now was sold again. He anticipated they will add more tickets on June 15, but cannot guarantee, and that they will be available online. Just passing along my experience after almost six hours of attempting to get these tickets. On the bright side, saved my family of 4 800+ dollars but I know my kids are going to be disappointed to not be able to trick or treat or dress up this Halloween...
FYI kids under 14 can dress up during the day.

I'm not DVC or AP and I got a ticket - mine was for October 8th though so idk what the availability for the 24th is. Keep trying if you can! 🤞😣🤞 Good luck!

I am staying at BLT on rented points and received an email with the 800-800-9800# telling me I can book today and every time I got through and entered my reservation number, phone number and last 4 of SS they were busy and to try back later. I'm sure its because I am not a member. I will go back to the main 4240# later and hope for the best. I 2 need 2 tickets for 10/15.

I'm going out of my mind. I wouldn't mind the constant engaged tone, but its the fact that every time I enter all my DVC information I then get told to call back later, wish they could inform you of that first! :eek:

Well, I decided to give calling another try after giving up this morning, and after another hour or so of busy signals and hitting redial, it finally went through!

....only for me to hang up on them since that motion has been drilled into my head this morning. :rotfl:

Good news is it only took another 30ish minutes to get through again and now I'm on an estimated 71 minute hold. Fingers crossed this call doesn't drop!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter