Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

I was able to buy tickets for Halloween at around 7pm tonight after being told this morning (after a very long wait) that they were sold out. Thankful for this thread to know to keep trying!!

Wow! I will try again tomorrow...

Seriously, every department at Disney has been working with less staff. I would bet money the call centers are too. I think todays mess was caused more by inadequate staffing than caller volume.
Guests had to locate their resort reservation number, read it the CM then wait for the CM could very it. Some posters had to wait while the CM had to call guest services to look it up. Fewer staff and more time with each guest.

I’ve dialed in 3 times already….nothing but dead air???? I’ve tried via 2 different phone lines 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

I had not planned on starting again with calls this morning but happened to wake up in time. Same issue as yesterday, can't even connect. This trip is a short one just for Boo Bash and it's been a miserable enough experience trying to get a ticket that I'm on the fence about canceling it.

Groundhog Day ... sigh... all circuits are busy.

I really don't want to do this for another day...

I tried again for 10 min. I don’t have the patience for this today. I’ll check again once people are reporting easier times getting through. Or I’ll save my $845 and have a nice Boathouse dinner that party night :)

You were lucky! I called at 6:59 a.m. and am still holding. At least I got through, though. No dead air, busy signals, or “all circuits are busy” messages.
I’m in the same boat. I’m still holding. Hopefully it won’t be as long as I held yesterday just to be told they stopped ticket sales at 9!

I got through and was on hold and it said 126 minute wait, then it went silent. No music, nothing. But still shows me connected. Anyone else having this issue? I don't know whether I am still in the que or not, but am too scared to hang up and try getting back in.

Called at 6:59am got through and was on hold about 30 minutes. Got my tickets for Halloween night! Good luck to all those trying!!

WOW!!! What number are you calling? I'm on the West Coast and didn't quite make it up at 355 am (655 am ET) but was able to get up around 415 am PT...nothing but busy signals here

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter