Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

After hours of trying to get through, then hours of being on hold 3 different times, 1 dropped call, 2 different CMs, getting IT involved, I FINALLY have tickets!!! Phew...... that was an ordeal. However, the last CM, Marcos, that I talked to was determined to get my reservation straightened out and get me tickets today after everything I went through yesterday. HE WAS AWESOME and was not going to hang up till we got tickets!! Anybody know the cast member site I can go to to leave comments? (It did not give me an option for a survey at the end of the call) He deserves a raise!! Good luck everyone!!

Well here is my update. I"m on hold, but have a question. I can book if I'm at the dolphin right?

Straight from the Boo Bash info: "The advance purchase window is available to Guests of Disney Resort hotels, Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels, as well as Shades of Green at Walt Disney World Resort." I hope you have a short hold!

Straight from the Boo Bash info: "The advance purchase window is available to Guests of Disney Resort hotels, Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels, as well as Shades of Green at Walt Disney World Resort." I hope you have a short hold!
Thanks so much for the clarification!!!!

KVP

Called the 7259 number after about 15 minutes of redialing got through to a CM. She had no idea what I was talking about and had to ask another cast member. Was on hold for a few minutes with her and she had no clue. She was tying so hard to help me! But she did transfer me to Resorts (5277) where I sat on hold for 10 minutes. Got four tickets for Halloween! Halloween is still available. She said the system was glitching yesterday for that date but they’re still available.

Anyone else getting kicked out the call once you press a number for the options? Any advice for me? I'm using the 4240 number.

New here 😊 this board has been super helpful though. After trying for 7 hours yesterday, we finally got through and got tickets for 10/22 😁 I was so excited, I forgot to ask questions. I got my confirmation email, but should the tickets show up on my Disney experience app at all? Thanks so much 😊

You need to have a select Disney hotel reservation when they are having boo bash. They asked for my hotel confirmation.
Thank you! I was questioning that all day yesterday. I wish I had asked sooner. Could have saved me a lot of time. Hopefully there will still be tickets on the 15th for October 22nd. 🤞

I know I am being a little negative on crowd size but as my mother keeps reminding me, "A packed day at Disney is still better than being at work". I am sure sure most of the dates will not sell out.

I have been trying since yesterday to get tix and have been dialing the (407) 939-4240 number. I only get a "All Circuits are Busy" message. Is there another number I can call? PLEASE HELP!!!! :-(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter