Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

which number is the correct number to call?
It's earlier on the thread: 407-939-4240. Option 4.
Note that we are DVC members and at first my CM told me I had to call the DVC line. I told him there was no discount for the date I wanted tickets (10/31) and I definitely didn't want to lose my place in line. He had to go on hold to check with a manager before coming back to agree to buy tickets... so expect some confusion around this.

I'm on hold now! At the main menu, was I supposed to select "current reservations" or "tickets"? I have a hotel & park ticket reservation already and I selected "tickets" and am on hold now. But now I'm worrying I selected the wrong item on the menu!
I chose the same and have been on hold since 7:01 ET.

Note that we are DVC members and at first my CM told me I had to call the DVC line. I told him there was no discount for the date I wanted tickets (10/31) and I definitely didn't want to lose my place in line. He had to go on hold to check with a manager before coming back to agree to buy tickets... so expect some confusion around this.

So the main number can’t help us? I’ve been on hold for 1 hr 37 minutes for no reason?

okay that's the one I've been calling just wanted to make sure I wasn't wasting my time calling the wrong one.

I’m pretty annoyed! Rearranged work to buy these. Can’t even get through to get on hold.

Those just renting points will need to choose option 4 since you aren’t the actual DVC member. Renting points doesn’t give you the same perks as the actual member.

I have a human— and she says I can’t book because I am not the DVC owner and we are on rented points.

This better not be the case. I called a few days ago, because I got the email saying to call member services & I know I can’t do that as a renter. Don’t care about the discount, just want tickets. I was told that I just needed the reservation number and to call the 4240 number. Been on hold 1 hour and 40 minutes so far.

Benefits of creating your work schedule: I'm clear until 11 AM... now just to get anything except dead air when I call.

I wish I could even get on hold, wouldn’t mind that. But I’ve been getting busy signals or call failed errors for the last hour and a half. Honestly, year was their phone system installed?

I’m on attempt 104 and getting the same thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter