• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

When I was dialing repeatedly from 7-8am, it would occasionally take 5+ seconds to hear anything on the line--typically a busy signal or a variety of voices telling me a variety of messages, including the gruff man mentionned earlier, which also gave me a bit of a start! I was not even paying attention the one call when it finally went through at 8:01am, but thankfully realized I was on hold before automatically ending the call. Three hours later I had my 2 tickets for 9/24. I called the number ending in 5277 ultimately, but went back and forth between this one and the one in the email for that hour.
I have been calling since 7 and every time it would either be silent for 10ish seconds and then say Call Failed, or it would be a woman saying “all circuits are busy”, or just a busy signal. When I just got through, it didn’t ring but after a few seconds it said “thanks for calling Walt Disney World Resort!” Hope that helps!!
I understand your concerns. I have enough hearing to make out when they answer and I usually ask them to hold a moment and grab family or coworker if I am going to struggle with understanding them. In past experience they pick right up, but there are pauses of silence when it's on hold.

Thank you so much! Hopefully, I just missed out on being told that the call failed. It's one thing to miss out when you have the same chance as others but a whole other feeling when it's because of inaccessibility. I'm going to keep trying and hope for the best (and remind myself that I ensured my entire trip is refundable in case I couldn't get a ticket--I booked the trip specifically for an early Halloween treat).

I dunno but at this rate it may be the 15th before I can even get the call to go through so it might be a moot point anyway. If anyone gets through can you ask if any other dates have sold out or just 10/31. I am aiming for late August.
But woohoo! 1000 tries on the 4240 number without making it on hold yet.

On hold with DVC Member services after hours of a busy signal on that line and “all circuits are busy” on all the others. 28 minutes so far. It said a 30 minute wait but I’m not holding my breath on that.

Honestly, the only redeeming part of being on hold... The song from the Canada Show has been removed from the loop. It was so choppy.

What about those of us that aren't DVC card holders OR renters and just have resort reservations, should we just stick to the main 407-939-5277 number?

I can only go by what is showing on their site for the event - I would assume the answer to this is, yes.

Thank you so much! Hopefully, I just missed out on being told that the call failed. It's one thing to miss out when you have the same chance as others but a whole other feeling when it's because of inaccessibility. I'm going to keep trying and hope for the best (and remind myself that I ensured my entire trip is refundable in case I couldn't get a ticket--I booked the trip specifically for an early Halloween treat).
I honestly think your calls were failing as well since that is at least a 10 second pause...when they answer it is within a few seconds so don’t lose hope yet!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter