Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

How fast are those who bought tickets getting emails? I didn't get one yet, I know I'll get it eventuallly?

Good to see while I was in meetings all morning that nothing has improved. I’m just getting busy tones.

Wow, this is ridiculous.

how on earth do you just get disconnected after being on hold for so long....sighhhh tomorrow is another day

Who knows but it’s happened to me twice, 1st time after 2hrs and 38 mins and the 2nd time after 1hr and 15 mins. I’m on hold for a 3rd time and if it happens again I give up.

Got 3 tickets for 8/10 just now! I have been calling since 6am CST and only got a busy signal until an hour ago. I was so thankful to finally be placed on hold at 407-939-4240 but then the call dropped after 30 min! I finally called the Help Desk at 407-939-7529 (option 0) who answered in under 5 min and connected me to ticket reservations. The wait was 20 min. BTW, I also tried 407-939-5277 but this was always busy.

So, I just registered on this board in order to tell everyone that this post ^ is the real winner. Haven't been able to connect all day but followed the steps above and got tickets in under 20 minutes. Called the 407-939-7529 number and hit 0 a couple of times until it bypassed the menu. Someone picked up quickly. I said I wanted Boo Bash tickets, they offered to transfer me. There was no wait music at all. It asked me one time if I wanted to leave a callback number or stay on the line and I said stay on the line and then it was completely silent for 12-15 minutes. Then it rang a few times, someone picked up, and I bought tickets. Way easier!

For those getting hung up on, I think it is probably happening just as you have reached very the front of the queue and the call is being transferred to a cast member to be answered. The ultimate in frustrating! (And, in these circumstances, unacceptable.)

So, I just registered on this board in order to tell everyone that this post ^ is the real winner. Haven't been able to connect all day but followed the steps above and got tickets in under 20 minutes. Called the 407-939-7529 number and hit 0 a couple of times until it bypassed the menu. Someone picked up quickly. I said I wanted Boo Bash tickets, they offered to transfer me. There was no wait music at all. It asked me one time if I wanted to leave a callback number or stay on the line and I said stay on the line and then it was completely silent for 12-15 minutes. Then it rang a few times, someone picked up, and I bought tickets. Way easier!
I've tried calling this number several times today and it still gives me a "call failed"

I keep going back and forth now. Seeing reports that halloween was sold out honestly gave me great hope that attendance would actually be capped and the price would be worth it for a night in MK with low crowds, but if it's not sold out yet and the event is this popular, is there any point to spending that much just to deal with more crowds for an extra 3 hours? Trick or treating and free soda and snacks weren't the draw for us, the limited admission was. We removed hoppers from our tickets to help fit Boo Bash into the budget, but now I'm thinking we should go back to our original plan... sorry to be such a downer, just getting disheartened (and it doesn't help that I finally got on hold after hours of dialing only to have my holding call disconnected ten minutes later :worried:)

Last edited:
How fast are those who bought tickets getting emails? I didn't get one yet, I know I'll get it eventuallly?
I received my confirmation within a couple of minutes and stayed on the phone with the Disney cast member until it showed up in my inbox.

It took me 61 calls to two different numbers before I finally got through to get our tickets, so don't give up! Hopefully everyone can get through to get theirs! The number I got through on was the 1-407-939-4240 that it had listed in the Boo Bash reminder e-mail I got this morning. I was on hold for about an hour and a half after I got through to this number.

Just so everyone knows: I called the '7529' number above, it finally picked up and was silent for a while, then I heard the "menu voice" say "I'm sorry, I didn't get that" and so I hit 0 and it took me to the dining help desk. He said we have to call the 4240 line unless we are DVC, and the system is just bogged down, he suggested waiting until tomorrow when everything calms down, but he couldn't even transfer me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter