Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

Still having trouble getting through to member services to buy, got the automated system a couple of times earlier today in between busy signals etc. Just tried again now, got the automated phone tree, and then got told to just call back later.

If we discover the event has the attendance of MNSSHP instead of an after hours after the reviews of the first night, what will the cancellation phone wait time be the day after?

Probably low, since they'll tell you it's non-refundable and they never guaranteed any particular size of attendance except "more limited" than park capacity, which is enormous and which will be at 100% in late Sept/early Oct for the 50th...so, calls will only be a minute each...

I can't imagine the current head of Disney is gonna say "no, let's let folks refund these non-refundable tickets b/c they had different expectations than what our carefully worded ad promised"...

Reservation Required for Entry
To enter one of the parks, in addition to valid admission, each Guest is required to make a theme park reservation via the Disney Park Pass system. Learn more about what you need to know before you go.

Does this mean I have to have a theme park reservation for that day? I was going to AK, do I have to change it?
Nope. You can get in MK at 7 with this. You don't need anything more.

I just got a 2nd phone on hold (my cell phone has been on hold for 4 hours and 40 mins and now I have my landline on hold too.). The kind CM I just spoke to said the wait time was currently 5 and a half hours. And that when there are this many people in the queue, calls drop. He wanted me to be aware (that wasn't news to me), but passing that info along...

Once the tix are linked in MDE we can just use our magic bands for entry, correct? Do we still need to pick up physical tickets at will call?
The very kind CM that I finally reached told me (without my asking) that we could use the phone app, magic band, or the card -I think it is called a key to the kingdoms card? - on the day of to get in.

I just got a 2nd phone on hold (my cell phone has been on hold for 4 hours and 40 mins and now I have my landline on hold too.). The kind CM I just spoke to said the wait time was currently 5 and a half hours. And that when there are this many people in the queue, calls drop. He wanted me to be aware (that wasn't news to me), but passing that info along...

That is insanity.

If that’s really what’s happening I’ll never make it ughhhhh

Reservation Required for Entry
To enter one of the parks, in addition to valid admission, each Guest is required to make a theme park reservation via the Disney Park Pass system. Learn more about what you need to know before you go.

Does this mean I have to have a theme park reservation for that day? I was going to AK, do I have to change it?
Boo Bash is a hard ticket event so no other ticket is needed that day. It's fine if you have AK reserved that day.

This is why I'm waiting a few days to call.
It doesn't make any sense to me to spend my whole day trying to call, getting transferred, having the call dropped, unable to get through again, then spending hours on hold when I finally do get through. All that for a 3 hour event.
And I'm not worried because there will still be plenty of tickets available 3 days from now anyway.

My TA shared a screenshot with my travel partner, showing her at over 5 hours on hold. She was on hold for over 3 hours this am, but her call was disconnected. I'm pretty sure we aren't the only clients of hers with Boo Bash on our list. She is a gem!! I'd never want to be a TA!!

My MIL was on at 7, on hold for 3 1/2 hours on the AP line, but secured her tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter