Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

Just got off the phone...Oct 5 and 12 are sold out. They sold out earlier, and the website was not updated to reflect this.
Wow, I’m surprised to hear the Tuesdays selling out first. Sure it’s $10 cheaper, just figured more people would prefer to do the late night on a weekend.

Works for me. We’re going Friday and now it seems possible it won’t be busier than if we had chosen Tues instead.

I just finally got through and secured tickets for Oct 15th! I was looking at Sunday Oct 17th, but the CM said that was sold out too. I was happy just to finally get my tickets.

My TA bought our tickets on the first day and I just received hard tickets in the mail today - and immediately linked them with no issues. Best of luck to all those trying to get tickets tomorrow - we are with you in spirit!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter