Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

SO glad I randomly checked here tonight! I was really stressed about tomorrow- went online and waited in the waiting room for about 30 mins and got my tickets, easy peasy!
The link is a few posts up, it wont let me post it for some reason.

Last edited:
Thanks y'all! I got them for Oct. 15th! Wasn't in the waiting room very long at all.

So glad I decided to check this thread before going to sleep! I was preparing myself to wake up at 3:45am to try for tickets…now I get to sleep in since we got our tickets easy peasy in about 5 minutes for Sept!!

Does anyone know if parking is included with the Boo Bash tickets? I tried reading the fine print and googling- coming up with not much information... Thanks in advance!

In case anyone is curious, it's 2am Eastern and the ticket page isn't updated. :P (I couldn't sleep and figured it was worth a try.)

What link are you using? I'm still getting the dwarves???
Hmm, yeah I’m getting dwarves now too. Wonder if it opening at midnight EST was a glitch and some of us lucked out with a little pixie dust? I used the app to select purchasing special event tickets but some others above in thread used a direct link someone else posted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter