Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

We're next! We'll be at next Tuesday's Boo Bash! And we're excited!

All the first-hand reports have been positive and encouraging and we are looking forward to some extra hours in the park with smaller crowds. It may be "sour grapes" for those who keep expecting MNSSHP, but when it comes down to it, Disney delivered on what they advertised, and what we (happily) paid for.

Am I the only one who looks at these pictures and reads these posts, and my heart literally HURTS because I miss the Halloween party so much? I can almost hear the music when the lights dim and the party begins…the excitement of the parade…. The amazing snacks that were available… seeing all the characters doing meet and greets….
And we never really minded the crowds- it just added to the overall Halloween party atmosphere. Lines weren’t that long because there was just so much to do! And the biggest thing- over eight hours included in the park!
sorry for rambling- it just really makes me sad that this event is all we have now :(

Am I the only one who looks at these pictures and reads these posts, and my heart literally HURTS because I miss the Halloween party so much? I can almost hear the music when the lights dim and the party begins…the excitement of the parade…. The amazing snacks that were available… seeing all the characters doing meet and greets….
And we never really minded the crowds- it just added to the overall Halloween party atmosphere. Lines weren’t that long because there was just so much to do! And the biggest thing- over eight hours included in the park!
sorry for rambling- it just really makes me sad that this event is all we have now :(

some of the BEST times I’ve had at Disney are the two parties Christmas and Halloween

Hi everyone! We are going to Boo Bash on a Friday night and couldn't be more excited. We are going to be in Epcot during the day and have our own transportation. Does anyone know of an easy way to get back to Epcot if we just leave our car there and take the Monorail to MK for the event? Otherwise we aren't opposed to just driving to MK but I figure we would maximize time if we could Monorail to MK. Thanks!

I know it has been answered that the ticket linked to your MDE will get you into the party but I purchased the the ticket using my AP discount and was told I have to show the card at "will call". Has anyone entered the party yet with this same situation? Did you have to go to "will call" or were you just given the wrist band after your magic band was scanned?

Hi everyone! We are going to Boo Bash on a Friday night and couldn't be more excited. We are going to be in Epcot during the day and have our own transportation. Does anyone know of an easy way to get back to Epcot if we just leave our car there and take the Monorail to MK for the event? Otherwise we aren't opposed to just driving to MK but I figure we would maximize time if we could Monorail to MK. Thanks!

The problem with that idea is getting your car back at the end of the night. I would just drive to MK and save yourself the headache personally.

If Epcot is closed when you leave MK, you won’t be able to take the monorail or bus there. So you’d probably have to take an uber or Lyft. And I’m not sure what happens to the parking lot after closing, nit sure if there are gates that get closed or anything. Your safest bet is driving to MK yourself. Unless you’re staying at a Disney resort. Then drive back there & take Disney transportation. Besides, after a day in Epcot then all night at MK, you probably won’t feel like heading back to Epcot for your car & then driving back to your hotel.

I know it has been answered that the ticket linked to your MDE will get you into the party but I purchased the the ticket using my AP discount and was told I have to show the card at "will call". Has anyone entered the party yet with this same situation? Did you have to go to "will call" or were you just given the wrist band after your magic band was scanned?
I used my AP discount for a Boo Bash ticket and received a hard ticket in the mail.

I would either park at the TTC in the morning and monorail to Epcot and back or move your car to the TTC when you go to Boo Bash.

Any reports on FP line use or consistency? I’ve seen spotty reports party guests get FP line access before the party begins but hard to gauge if it’s wide spread or not.

From the few reports I’ve seen, it *sounds* like maybe Boo Bash guests were allowed to use the FP line AFTER park close at 9. This would make more sense than giving them FP access for the last 2 hours the park is still open to all guests.

Any reports on FP line use or consistency? I’ve seen spotty reports party guests get FP line access before the party begins but hard to gauge if it’s wide spread or not.

Funny because I did notice a return time posted in the FP queue at some of the rides during last nights live stream.

I went last night, having only been to a couple of (Veterans day weekend Friday night) Christmas parties. No history with after hours or Not So Scary. My goal was basically to take in the atmosphere.

I had a great time. Saw the Cadaver Dans, some of the characters, and the 4 cavalcades. Got some candy. And I did many of the photopasss spots. Several still haven't posted to my account 🙄 although magic shots seem to have been taking awhile my whole trip. I think my only complaints were that it was too short, photopasss lines were long, and the quality of the pictures I've seen has not really been good. I don't expect great, but...some of these are pretty bad. I also found the map to be off, sometimes to a fairy significant degree. I loved the atmosphere, how effective they were at clearing the park, crowd levels, and the cavalcades. Obviously I'd prefer an actual parade, especially with such a short event, but for the times, and no real expectations, I enjoyed myself.

And I think event guests were let in just after 6:50.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter