Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

Tickets are on sale again for tonight's Boo Bash according to a picture on Twitter.
I'm assuming with the COVID surge that there are a decent number of cancellations and therefore there will be a moderate number of tickets available for almost every night. Now would I go on a night I didn't have a ticket hoping to get one? No but I'm not worried that Disney is increasing the sales numbers I just assume some tix they previously sold are available again.

We had to cancel our trip. I called today about the boo bash tickets and they said we couldn’t cancel but could use them towards tickets when we go next year. I have no problem with using the next year I just hope they would make them available to people who may want to go.

We had to cancel our trip. I called today about the boo bash tickets and they said we couldn’t cancel but could use them towards tickets when we go next year. I have no problem with using the next year I just hope they would make them available to people who may want to go.
Sorry you had to cancel your trip

Did they take your information down to credit you? I'm wondering if they give you the credit and then sell the ticket? Sorry you had to cancel.

Did they take your information down to credit you? I'm wondering if they give you the credit and then sell the ticket? Sorry you had to cancel.
They didn’t take any information. They said tickets don’t expire and we can just apply what we paid towards another event with the unused ticket. I’m going to try again next week to be sure

They didn’t take any information. They said tickets don’t expire and we can just apply what we paid towards another event with the unused ticket. I’m going to try again next week to be sure
I would definitely try again as some people have reported getting a refund. Good luck.

That doesn't sound right, I have a friend who check in today, was supposed to be a longer trip and she had 2 boo bash tickets for next week, now can't stay that long due to work so she called up to see what to do. They ended up doing a credit thing for a future event ticket, I don't know exactly what they did, but from what it sounded they did more than the CM you got did. They aren't going to just let you roll up with a past events ticket, they won't know how to allocate that.

Do they play "Boo to You" during the Boo Bash? Do the Haunted Mansion Ballroom Dancers make an appearance? Two of our favorites!

agree it was played during cavalcade. Also I think the Cadaverous dans sang it

no, I did not see the ballroom dancers

We had Boo Bash tickets for Labor Day weekend. I called to cancel yesterday because we have decided it is too risky right now, despite all being vaccinated. I am a pulmonologist, and I am seeing too much breaththrough COVID here in Texas, and I can’t take that chance with medically fragile people in our family (in Florida, numbers are about the same as here, but I don‘t spend all day with thousands of people when I am at home!). I called, waited an hour on hold for ticketing. Explained the situation, and they offered a “one time exception” refund of the Boo Bash. I did not ask for a refund, but they offered it and I accepted. I don’t know if it is because we live far away or just why. I was very grateful, and I would have been ok with a credit, as we will go again one of these days, but the refund was very nice.

I had to cancel and was told the exact same thing. I called twice to be sure and was told the same thing by 2 different CMs.

Edited to add I was told by both CMs the amount I paid for the boo bash tickets could be applied toward any tickets in the future. Doesn’t have to be another special event.

I had to cancel and was told the exact same thing. I called twice to be sure and was told the same thing by 2 different CMs.

Edited to add I was told by both CMs the amount I paid for the boo bash tickets could be applied toward any tickets in the future. Doesn’t have to be another special event.
I just called again. Was told the same thing. We already rebooked for next year so hopefully we will just apply it towards whatever Halloween-ish thing they do next year

Does anyone know how long the waits are to get ahold of guest services? I have 8 Boo Bash tickets I need refunds/credit for.

Does anyone know how long the waits are to get ahold of guest services? I have 8 Boo Bash tickets I need refunds/credit for.
Try when the lines open in the morning. That's usually the shortest wait.

I called today to change my hotel since my flight tomorrow was canceled. Got through in 20 minutes. The CM wasn't able to help with tickets and had someone from ticketing call me back. She called me about 2 hours later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter