Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

Was anyone successful in purchasing Boo Bash same day tickets yesterday? Looking to purchase for sold out tickets for next Friday 8/27...

Same for us. I think there will be some but I wish we knew what time you can call to get them. I would rather not have to get to MK unnecessarily early.

Try when the lines open in the morning. That's usually the shortest wait.
I called once around 7am Central and got through right away. I called again in the afternoon and waited maybe 10 min, then they had someone from ticketing call me back about 90 min later.

I called once around 7am Central and got through right away. I called again in the afternoon and waited maybe 10 min, then they had someone from ticketing call me back about 90 min later.
I called one day right when they opened, and I still had to wait 45 minutes :sad2:

I called today to change my hotel since my flight tomorrow was canceled. Got through in 20 minutes. The CM wasn't able to help with tickets and had someone from ticketing call me back. She called me about 2 hours later.

May I ask if they made you take a credit or did they refund them? Thanks.

May I ask if they made you take a credit or did they refund them? Thanks.
I purchased regular tickets through undercover tourist. First time I don't buy through Disney. She would have refunded my husband's tickets if I bought through them as he had to fly out of the country for a family emergency. He won't be coming at all.. For my kids (flight canceled so losing 2 days), as a courtesy they will give me tickets for the # of unused days to use at a later visit. I will be there for Boo Bash. I was able to transfer my husband's ticket to someone who needed one.

I purchased regular tickets through ******************. First time I don't buy through Disney. She would have refunded my husband's tickets if I bought through them as he had to fly out of the country for a family emergency. He won't be coming at all.. For my kids (flight canceled so losing 2 days), as a courtesy they will give me tickets for the # of unused days to use at a later visit. I will be there for Boo Bash. I was able to transfer my husband's ticket to someone who needed one.

Ah, thanks. I thought your boo bash was affected. But glad you’ll get to do that.

They would not refund my tickets. Instead they gave me a credit towards the Very merry After Hours party. I doubt I will be going to that either. I’m just kicking my problems down the road.

Was anyone successful in purchasing Boo Bash same day tickets yesterday? Looking to purchase for sold out tickets for next Friday 8/27...
I'd like to know this as well> We just booked a trip 8/30-9/4 and both nights are sold out and we would like to attend if we could get tix!

I'd like to know this as well> We just booked a trip 8/30-9/4 and both nights are sold out and we would like to attend if we could get tix!
Inquire at City Hall! We checked the placard coming into the park and it said “event inquiries at city hall” or something like that whereas previously it said “tonight’s event sold out”. Went to city hall and were able to purchase tickets for the august 17 and august 20 events day of. We purchased around 6 pm on august 17 and around noon on august 20.

Inquire at City Hall! We checked the placard coming into the park and it said “event inquiries at city hall” or something like that whereas previously it said “tonight’s event sold out”. Went to city hall and were able to purchase tickets for the august 17 and august 20 events day of. We purchased around 6 pm on august 17 and around noon on august 20.
Thank you!!! Will def be trying to get tix the day of.

For those that are buying tickets to “sold out” events, has anyone asked the CMs why tickets are now available? Or if you are trying to buy them soon, can you ask please? Just curious if they say its from changes, cancellations or what. Thanks!

Heads up we got tickets this morning for tomorrow’s event at City Hall in Magic Kingdom. Shows as sold out online. Got them this morning around 830am.
Thanks for sharing! You’re the first person I’ve heard that’s gotten tickets the day before.

Now the question is whether or not you can buy them early if you don’t have a park ticket to MK and are unable to go to city hall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter