Official 2021 Disney Very Merriest After Hours Thread

Did you get invites to purchase already? Still says tickets will go on sale next month on the website.
Did you get invites to purchase already? Still says tickets will go on sale next month on the website.

No, nothing yet....we are Universal from Nov. 25 to 27 then over to WL for 1 night and then OKW for the remainder of our stay...I wish they'd start announcing more things already...it is so hard to plan.....if we can cross the border by then that is...lol

No, nothing yet....we are Universal from Nov. 25 to 27 then over to WL for 1 night and then OKW for the remainder of our stay...I wish they'd start announcing more things already...it is so hard to plan.....if we can cross the border by then that is...lol

I wonder if we will ever get rid of the return testing?

Following this thread! Daughter and I will be at Coronado Springs beginning 11/6. I totally missed that resort guests would have early opportunity to buy. I am hoping it isn't just deluxe resorts. Fingers crossed.

With Boo Bash, resort guests had early access to purchase tickets for the even. Will that be the case for this after hours event? If so, will it be any resort guest or just select resort guests?

The original Blog article said something along the lines that select resort guests would receive an email about early purchase access, just like the Boo Bash.

Pretty much every DISNEY owned hotel got access.

I rescheduled my trip to Nov and after talking to Ticketing I was told I could transfer my Boo Bash ticket to the Christmas party so I'm hoping my stay and the party has some overlap, and getting access early would be great.

The original Blog article said something along the lines that select resort guests would receive an email about early purchase access, just like the Boo Bash.

Pretty much every DISNEY owned hotel got access.

I rescheduled my trip to Nov and after talking to Ticketing I was told I could transfer my Boo Bash ticket to the Christmas party so I'm hoping my stay and the party has some overlap, and getting access early would be great.

Also rescheduled our trip Nov, and waiting to transfer Boo Bash Tickets to the Christmas after hours. Hopefully news on dates soon!

Just here hoping, and Praying, and wishing…:.for the dates.

this week we had Star Wars news, merch news, Remy news, mears news, more places opening news…

give us the dates!!!

After the fiasco Friday with the AP Remy preview reservations... ..... I think they need at least a few more days to finish up with all the guest issues.
Then they will be ready for another Disney Internet and IT disaster!
I will just keep watching my emails.

Do they email you if you have a resort reservation on when you can get tickets? I have moved my dates from September to November.

I am booked for Nov and have not gotten anything yet right now it’s a wait and see what happens with this. We are still deciding if we are going to go won’t know until closer but will probably get anyway to be on the safe side.

But no Spider-Man No Way Home Trailer........

THere is a trailer but it just hasn't been released yet because of this pandemic. They don't even know the release date of the new film yet - they have one but they are not sure. It is tentative. Frustrating. After watching Loki and seeing how this will tie in - I am excited.

THere is a trailer but it just hasn't been released yet because of this pandemic. They don't even know the release date of the new film yet - they have one but they are not sure. It is tentative. Frustrating. After watching Loki and seeing how this will tie in - I am excited.

Was the 12/17/21 date ever officially released. It's floated around on so many interviews that I can't remember LOLOLOLOL

They are currently doing reshoots, and there have been reports of Toby and Andrew in the same location so maybe they are waiting so they can actually confirm all the rumors with a 3way spideyfest in the trailer....

If the multiverse rumors are true then they definitely had to wait for Wandavision and Loki to finish.

I too am excited.

Hey! Does anyone know if the Minnie's Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks happen JUST during the after hours event? Our trip is Nov 13-19, and our MK park reservation is currently for Monday, Nov 15. We are actually hoping for it to NOT end up being a party day, because I don't want extra crowds in the evening coming in. Also I really want to see Disney Enchantment and NOT a Christmas fireworks show (no matter how cool the fireworks might be - Christmas happens every year but this trip is all about the WDW 50th!) I haven't been able to find any clarity on the fireworks question though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter