Official 2021 Disney Very Merriest After Hours Thread

Unfortunately, it appears DVC members who want the discount must wait to call Member Services.

Yeah, I saw that. That may be the case for at least Aug 20 I would think. I'm going in December so no discount for me anyway.

Thank you so much for posting! I saw your post and flew outta bed -- in the que for 9minutes and got my 2 dates. Now I'm heading back to bed! Thanks again for everyone posting; soooo much easier than the Boo Bash tickets.

No problem at all!!! Glad I could help! We’re all in this messy Disney IT world together. 😛

Hope you have fun!

Thank you everyone for your tips and help! Got mine for November 8th!! Question, we don't have to have a park reservation for MK on the day of the event, do we? I got a pop-up saying something about park reservations that made me question myself.

That's not true! I just logged into my account and checked the button/dial that I had a DVC, vs. checking the dial that I was AP, and it applied the discount to my order!

Thank you so much for correcting me. I didn't have the right box checked. NOW, I can have my coffee.

Secured for December 9th! Was hoping for the 10th so we could say goodbye (but not forever!) to the Magic Kingdom on that note but we're still happy with this. Very smooth booking for me, got right into the site via mobile. Good luck to everyone still looking and congrats to everyone who has their dates set!

Finally got through. I just kept refreshing the tickets-special events on my app.. Shows the dates during our stay. And our Christmas gifts are purchased!

make sure you’re logged into your account!
Special events page
Thank you so much for providing the link!!! I was going through the wrong menus on the website (things to do/special events), but your link worked because it went to the correct place (parks and tickets/special event tickets). Greatly appreciate the help!! :flower3:

Lesson learned after trying to figure out for a while: make sure to clear your cart.
Thank you everyone for your tips and help! Got mine for November 8th!! Question, we don't have to have a park reservation for MK on the day of the event, do we? I got a pop-up saying something about park reservations that made me question myself.
You don’t need a park reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter