Official 2021 Disney Very Merriest After Hours Thread

Cool glad you got them. Funny enough my date is Nov 18th. Hope that it’ll be low crowds since most folk will be using the next week for Holiday travel. Though I did not realize I was going to bump up against D23 weekend 🤦🏻‍♀️

Hope the crowds are low for your date!

Oh geez, I'm there till the 20th, had no clue it was a D23 weekend!

What number did you use? Ive been on hold and disconnected multiple times since 9am, I have 2 day park hoppers from when disney shut down in march of 2020. I was told I could use them to exchange for the xmas party, then told I wasnt allowed to( on a a chat after i was disconnected for the 4th time) . Now I'm on hold again

Hey, hope you've had success, but the # i used was 407-566-4985. Best of luck!

Well now that the ticket is booked I would just like to say how excited I am for this. Yes the prices are steep and a bit disappointing..

but looking at the positive I am finally getting to do a solo DisneyWorld trip! Get to see the 50th stuff AND do this party. Can’t wait!

We are planning to arrive on Saturday, Nov. 20. What is the impact of that weekend being D23? Is it a good thing to be there then (e.g., special events), or is it a bad thing (extra crowds or something else)? We're going either way, but I'd like to know what's in store for us! :tilt:

Edit: And we got our Very Merriest tickets today! Oof on the prices, but excited all the same--never been during the holidays!

We are planning to arrive on Saturday, Nov. 20. What is the impact of that weekend being D23? Is it a good thing to be there then (e.g., special events), or is it a bad thing (extra crowds or something else)? We're going either way, but I'd like to know what's in store for us! :tilt:

Edit: And we got our Very Merriest tickets today! Oof on the prices, but excited all the same--never been during the holidays!
It's a much more limited event than the D23 Expo that is out in California. This event is D23 Destination D. They are occupied most of the day but have nights free. It probably won't cause many issues. If it affects any park, it would be MK, since it is at the Contemporary. However, it would be at night. There is really no time during the day to head over unless you skip the convention.

Well now that the ticket is booked I would just like to say how excited I am for this. Yes the prices are steep and a bit disappointing..

but looking at the positive I am finally getting to do a solo DisneyWorld trip! Get to see the 50th stuff AND do this party. Can’t wait!
Me too!! Have never been to a Christmas party. Well unless my new job stops me from going on the dates I have planned. :)

I stalked some of the live streams of Boo Bash last night - looked a bit more crowded than the first night (and than traditional AH - I remember walking through frontierland and seeing only a person or two when we went), although definitely less crowded than MNSSHP. Reviews here have been positive for those after rides and space. Really hoping that Disney maintains this balance and doesn’t push attendee numbers into party territory. Not that I can return my tix at this point! But that would be the kind of thing that might finally push me over the “Bite Me, Disney” edge.

I stalked some of the live streams of Boo Bash last night - looked a bit more crowded than the first night (and than traditional AH - I remember walking through frontierland and seeing only a person or two when we went), although definitely less crowded than MNSSHP. Reviews here have been positive for those after rides and space. Really hoping that Disney maintains this balance and doesn’t push attendee numbers into party territory. Not that I can return my tix at this point! But that would be the kind of thing that might finally push me over the “Bite Me, Disney” edge.
It won't get more crowded, all the dates are technically sold out. It's not crowded because lots of people cancelled their trips. Who knows why, could be a policy change.

It won't get more crowded, all the dates are technically sold out. It's not crowded because lots of people cancelled their trips. Who knows why, could be a policy change.
I was more applying this to the Xmas AH and considering what that might look like. If it’s an AH-like experience, it should never be crowded. That’s the point of After Hours.

I am in the UK and can’t access any links to buy tickets…. Therefore I would have to call & don’t wish to spend hours on an international call.
any idea if there is a direct number?
Additionally; if we are unable to travel-are the ticket costs refunded?

Does anyone know if the tickets will go on sale tonight at midnight or tomorrow morning? If morning, any thoughts on time? Hoping to purchase online

Does anyone know if the tickets will go on sale tonight at midnight or tomorrow morning? If morning, any thoughts on time? Hoping to purchase online

It was just after 6am eastern earlier this week for those with resort reservations.
Good luck!

The ticket costs are non refundable, but if not used, value can be applied to a future purchase… but this has to be done by phone with long wait times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter