Official 2021 Disney Very Merriest After Hours Thread

We have a group of 12 going to this. I am making the purchase for all. I noticed it only allows me to purchase 10 tickets. Can I separate them into 2 transactions (6 and 6) or if I purchase the 10 will I be blocked from purchasing any more? (All 12 are in MDE Friends & Family list). Any assistance is appreciated!

So really hoping the addition of a stage show isn’t a justification for increasing capacity...I’m having a really hard time believing there will be a “low capacity” with all this event is offering!

We have a group of 12 going to this. I am making the purchase for all. I noticed it only allows me to purchase 10 tickets. Can I separate them into 2 transactions (6 and 6) or if I purchase the 10 will I be blocked from purchasing any more? (All 12 are in MDE Friends & Family list). Any assistance is appreciated!
Could it be that there are only 10 tickets left for your date? I mean, it seems unlikely, but I'd hate to purchase 6 and then not be able to get the full 6 additional so I would probably just call in to purchase

So really hoping the addition of a stage show isn’t a justification for increasing capacity...I’m having a really hard time believing there will be a “low capacity” with all this event is offering!
I think the addition of the stage show is more of an effort to get people to buy tickets because they probably aren't selling them as fast as they had hoped. As for capacity, If I had to guess, I'd say that DVMAH is going to have a higher capacity than Boo Bash. The only real way to see is when the event starts in 3 1/2 weeks!

Could it be that there are only 10 tickets left for your date? I mean, it seems unlikely, but I'd hate to purchase 6 and then not be able to get the full 6 additional so I would probably just call in to purchase
I don't think that it is the case as it's been only allowing 10 for any date since the day the released it.

Celebrity Narrators Return to Candlelight Processional Along with Other Joyous Traditions During EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays Presented by AdventHealth

This year’s celebrity narrators will include Chita Rivera, Jodi Benson, Alton Fitzgerald White, Lisa Ling, Steven Curtis Chapman, Blair Underwood and Pat Sajak with more names being added over the next few weeks.

Candlelight Processional Dining Packages are also returning, and can be booked online beginning Oct. 26.

During the festival, holiday traditions of the world come to life around World Showcase, such as:

• Las Posadas at the Mexico pavilion
  • Canadian Holiday Voyageurs in the Canada pavilion
  • Chinese Lion Dance celebrating the new year in the China pavilion
  • A Hanukkah storyteller along the promenade and delightful holiday storytellers in France, Italy, Japan, Norway and the United Kingdom
  • And outside The American Adventure, you can wave hello to Santa Claus as he gets ready for the big day
Holiday Cookie Stroll

Olaf’s Holiday Tradition Expedition Scavenger Hunt

I think the addition of the stage show is more of an effort to get people to buy tickets because they probably aren't selling them as fast as they had hoped. As for capacity, If I had to guess, I'd say that DVMAH is going to have a higher capacity than Boo Bash. The only real way to see is when the event starts in 3 1/2 weeks!

Like Boo Bash, the early dates will have attendance held down to get good social media everywhere...and then the party attendance will be allowed to balloon...

I'm going November 16th! It's my birthday and I'm so excited for the party!!! I'm going to get in the holiday spirit early!

Random question - does anyone know what time Casey's Corner closes on party nights?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter