Official 2022 HHN 31 - Horror is Universal

I noticed there are no Wednesdays included in September and Thursday, September 14th is not included in the HHN days.
I noticed that when keisha aka, Janet posted the hhn dates last month.

I had originally planned to start my trip earlier in September
but think maybe the near end of that second week will give me more hhn days.

Hopefully will get some official dates soon!!! We'll be down there week of Columbus Day again, but hope to go later in the week, probably Thursday, instead of the weekend, which was so crazy crowded!

Hopefully will get some official dates soon!!! We'll be down there week of Columbus Day again, but hope to go later in the week, probably Thursday, instead of the weekend, which was so crazy crowded!

We plan to do Thursday and Friday that week. We were there same time last year and was really busy but Thursday wasn’t too bad.

Got tickets for October 8th. Doing public rip tour again too. I called because website kept freezing

Is anyone else having issues purchasing HHN tickets from Universal's website? I'm trying to buy 2 tickets for September 15th and it won't let me purchase.

Does anyone know how to buy the tickets with an Annual Pass discount? Do I need to call Universal? Thanks

Sometimes you can do it online, but maybe you can only do it over the phone right now. However, people have been having issues buying regular tickets online right now.

Does anyone know if you can request a tour guide for rip?

For private definitely, just call. Not sure about public.

I am trying to buy a ticket and express pass, but it won't let me check out either. And I can't log in to the app for some reason. This is frustrating.

ETA: The app finally worked and I was able to get my ticket that way. First HHN!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter