• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official 2022 HHN 31 - Horror is Universal

Yay! So excited to see this thread pop up. LOL (Loved reading it last year.) Bought our first APs in June. Attended our first HHN in October. Scaredy-Cat here so I was selective about houses & watched scare zones from the sidewalks first, but DH & I loved it. Already excited about staying longer next year & looking forward to house announcements!

Why are they holding back?? They announced dates 3/5 last year, today is 3/9 and nothing. If anyone from Universal reads this, please throw us something. We all know it’s happening, let’s make it official :-)
Thanks,
Universal Fan <3

Sorry, double post here…
skip to #40

Last year only non premier AP discount was on Single-Night Ticket
  • Sept. 3, 4, 9, 10, 11, 12, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 29, 30

:laughing: Delete it all and add your favorite HHH photo! We believe in second chances :ssst:

How about we all post a deep cut from the past? One of the vastly under-rather offerings IMO :)

View attachment 653514

Love that idea!!!

What year was that house janet??? I don`t think we caught that one.

2008. Reflections of Fear

Bloody Mary ad......most complained about advert/banners on the I-4 ever apparently......lol......folks were demanding they were taken down as it upset their kids.

We loved them!!!!

Our second HHN and one of our most favourite events from when it was still really scary at times........ ::yes::

i-hdfWZHt-XL.jpg

How about we all post a deep cut from the past? One of the vastly under-rather offerings IMO :)
View attachment 653514
Love that idea!!!
2008. Reflections of Fear
Bloody Mary ad......most complained about advert/banners on the I-4 ever apparently......lol......folks were demanding they were taken down as it upset their kids.
i-hdfWZHt-XL.jpg

I got nothing, last year was the first time attending the event but I must say, these pics are awesome! At first I'd be taken aback too but enjoying the thrill of the vast spooky unknown. :scared1:

I haven't been to HHN in almost 30 years since I was kid so I'm basically a newbie. We are planning to attend on a Friday in early September. We want to do it all... haunted houses, scare zones, shows... EVERYTHING. Can it all be done in a single night or should I start saving for express passes? I see another option they've offered in the past is the rush of fear pass for about $50 more. That may be an option as we will be down for an entire weekend and could go the following night as well. Thanks for any advice!

I haven't been to HHN in almost 30 years since I was kid so I'm basically a newbie. We are planning to attend on a Friday in early September. We want to do it all... haunted houses, scare zones, shows... EVERYTHING. Can it all be done in a single night or should I start saving for express passes? I see another option they've offered in the past is the rush of fear pass for about $50 more. That may be an option as we will be down for an entire weekend and could go the following night as well. Thanks for any advice!
All in a single night on a Friday would be difficult. Friday and Saturday are going to be most crowded nights. Express would cut down your wait times.

We did a Friday with express in early October and the answer was no. But we did three nights and saw everything with express on one night. I would consider a public VIP tour or several nights.

Last edited:
We’re hoping to go either the 26th or 27th Oct depending on which night is an AP night this year. We already have Hard Rock booked for that time frame so I’m very excited as we’ve never done HHN before and this will be our first time so I hope there’s some good houses this year as I was really looking forward to doing THOHH and Beetlejuice last year.

We were supposed to go that time last year, bought HHN express passes and everything, but unfortunately we had to get them refunded as the borders still weren’t open at that point and we couldn’t actually get into the country.

We are booked at Hard Rock from the 15th - 21st October. Coming from the UK, first hhn!
Looking for a bit of advice about tickets.
Thinking we can hopefully do the Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday nights.
so frequent fear tickets might be good? Either we add express or a rip tour one of the nights, can’t stretch the budget to both. What would you recommend? 2 adults and a fearless 15 year old.
thanks for any advice.

Last edited:
We are booked at Hard Rock from the 15th - 21st October. Coming from the UK, first hhn!
Looking for a bit of advice about tickets.
Thinking we can hopefully do the Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday nights.
so frequent fear tickets might be good? Either we add express or a rip tour one of the nights, can’t stretch the budget to both. What would you recommend? 2 adults and a fearless 15 year old.
thanks for any advice.
If you purchase an RIP tour, at the end of the tour, your guide will often offer the chance to redo favourite houses/zones or do some rides and take the group ‘front of line’. We love it, but it is a lot of walking and I am always exhausted by the end of the tour.

If you purchase an RIP tour, at the end of the tour, your guide will often offer the chance to redo favourite houses/zones or do some rides and take the group ‘front of line’. We love it, but it is a lot of walking and I am always exhausted by the end of the tour.

thank you, it does sound really good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter