• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official 2022 HHN 31 - Horror is Universal

We were all set to go to our first HHN last October and my daughter got sick. We had to cancel.
Looking at perhaps doing UOR Labor Day week. It's the last week on our AP. Would love to do HHN!
I really hope it works out for us this year!

Also, does anyone remember when the multi-day tickets became available for purchase last year?

I searched my emails from last year. I didn't have an email that said when they were released, but I purchased ours on August 5, 2021. Unfortunately, I don't remember if that was an immediate purchase or if I waited some time. Hopefully, someone else knows for sure.

You are correct:
2021 Multi Tickets Released: 8/05/21 link

Hell Week, I've never heard of it either. I get it now mac. Maybe I'm remembering wrong but I thought it was called something else and it was about foreigners hitting Orlando hard. I wanna say Venezuela or something like that?
Hell week is when local schools have a school break and many head to the parks

It’s call hell week due to large crowds, loads of school age and high school- college students that fill the parks in Orlando.

Yes, pure hell trying to deal with long lines in all the parks and be lucky if you can do everything you planned on

Besides park rides and shows having long waits, restrooms also have waits

South American students have various months when they have school breaks and head to Orlando for park fun

I get it @macraven , I just thought it was called something else.
I've been on the boards since 2016 and lived in Daytona Beach for 5 years and have never heard of Hell Week until now. I feel like I've been missing a whole new world :poop:

Oh, look at that!!! I got my emoji's back!!! :cool1::cheer2::banana:

I’m not sure which weeks until I read the school calendars for their break time

You could read last years threads of when the various schools have their breaks and that would give you an idea of normal time period

Hopefully some one will give you an idea that lives local on school break periods.

That makes sense, thanks! We will be there during our school’s fall break which is the week before Columbus Day. We were there last month during Orange County Spring Break so we’ll manage 😄
Our fall break is the week after Columbus day, Oct 10-14. technically it's just the last 3 days, and the first 2 are teacher conferences/staff days, but kids are off all week. We'll be in WDW, and hopefully Universal for at least a day. Our Aps expire that weekend, I think the 9th. Last year's Columbus day week/weekend was BUSY!

We have never been to HHN and I am thinking of bringing my girls (14, 14, & 13) this year. Our season passes end on Sept. 7, so I would need to go either opening weekend or the 7th which is a Wednesday. I am not planning on getting express so which day would be less crowded? I am thinking the 7th but I have no experience with this. Maybe Sunday would be just as good, although the next day is Labor Day, so maybe not? I realize that we won’t get everything done but, since they’ve never been, anything we do will be great. Thank you for any advice!

I would definitely go on the Wednesday. Opening weekend can be bonkers because every blogger/vlogger/whatever they wanna go by shows up, including the out of town ones. The hype will calm down a little by the following Wednesday.
That’s what I was thinking but wanted to make sure. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter