Official 2022 HHN 31 - Horror is Universal

How accurate are the wait times that are listed on the app and at the house entrances? I’m asking in general, at opening, and for the last hour or two. In deciding where to go first, I am wondering if the app will give a semi-accurate estimate for the houses the stay-and-scream guests are already in. Are the end of night house wait times inflated the way ride wait times are at regular park closing?

So many Are shocked by the amount of walking as they are used to the direct routes during the day in the easily walkable U parks
Rumor is Bug house entrance queue is wrapped around and behind the MiB show building as they are using space we where this tents queue usually is for extended queue for Weeknd. Estimates quarter mile walk to entrance of bug house :eek: May result in quicker walk back to park with redesign.

Estimates quarter mile walk to entrance of bug house :eek: May result in quicker walk back to park with redesign.
So a reverse giveth and take it away lol. Would help temper a long queue.

Had wondered if they might need or even have capability for virtual sort to even enter the line. Im sure they have fire codes to Adhere to re keeping area clear

:cheer2:Re the questions of plexiglass returning this year..,

5FA0A6B9-05D2-440B-92DA-FD926A183251.jpeg

I had noted before that in years past the release of information on the Unmasking The Horror Tour 3 house and 6 House Tours were not released ahead of time.

I saw some information on social media that Universal has released information on the Tours.

3 House Tour
Halloween
Fiesta de Chupacabras
Spirits of the Coven

6 House Tour
Universal Monsters: Legends Collide
The Horrors of Blumhouse
Bugs: Eaten Alive
Descendants of Destruction
Dead Man’s Pier “Winter’s Wake
Hell Block Horror

69FCAC63-7A62-449E-9AC3-E1C06ABA5AF1.gif

Ticket question. Anyone ever use AAA for HHN tickets? Any issues using them? only option is email, so could print before. Would they need to be exchanged at GS for anything? Thanks in advance.
Will be buying tickets from somewhere, AAA, UT, or Universal directly tonight, for our Oct 9 night

Several months ago I priced out hhn single night tix for October. Online AAA (eastern) was approx the same price as U & UT

U’s print at home/mobile device option works well for us.

Personal preference, I do stop at whatever on-site resort’s GS desk & have them print out a hard ticket whenever I do buy any tix

Wife and I (age 60) would like to go to Halloween Horror Nights and know nothing about it. We have never been to Universal period always in the Disney bubble as DVC Members. We are not paying the $$$ again for the MNSSHP. We would not go in ANY of the houses. Are the house all that makes up HHN? Would it be worth us going?

Wife and I (age 60) would like to go to Halloween Horror Nights and know nothing about it. We have never been to Universal period always in the Disney bubble as DVC Members. We are not paying the $$$ again for the MNSSHP. We would not go in ANY of the houses. Are the house all that makes up HHN? Would it be worth us going?

There are houses, outdoor scarezones, and two shows: one in the lagoon and one in the covered outdoor amphitheater. Do you like horror movies? If not, it's probably not for you. It's a completely totally different vibe than MNSSHP. There are food booths too, with pretty good food.

Can anyone help, I'll already be in Studios before HHN and have a reservation at Lombards at 3:45pm. If let's just say I'm there for 1.5 hours, can I still get into one of the holding areas or do I need to be in one by a certain time?
I've got 5pm in my head for some reason but wondering if this is more just an average time when people begin to go into them, even some at 4pm.

HHN is awesome! The shows are cool. But it's very realistic horror....movie set quality. Very different from MNSSHP. If you buy the scream early ticket and a one night ticket ($ 116 total) you can get into the park at 3 p.m. and go on rides before the event. We love it!

Can anyone help, I'll already be in Studios before HHN and have a reservation at Lombards at 3:45pm. If let's just say I'm there for 1.5 hours, can I still get into one of the holding areas or do I need to be in one by a certain time?
I've got 5pm in my head for some reason but wondering if this is more just an average time when people begin to go into them, even some at 4pm.
Often CM will come into the restaurants checking for HHN tix & will band you there. Once you exit the restaurant, you will be directed to a scare zone. I assume, the one near Finnegans.

Often CM will come into the restaurants checking for HHN tix & will band you there. Once you exit the restaurant, you will be directed to a scare zone. I assume, the one near Finnegans.
Perfect, thank you. When I was telling my partner about it this morning, he got it in my head we'd have to leave the park as we HAD to be in a holding area for 5pm and queue outside the gates with other ticket holders 🙈

So was looking through the various menus etc....
If it just me or are we not seeing the typical blinky cups - seems like there are glasses (plastic I assume) for each drink that are pretty basic for the most part - except the skull one - maybe those are just for the photos

Does seem a bit pricey for some things - 12.25 for lacto cooler canned beer? 14.99 for the fried crustable pbj that was 7.99 last year - wow
I get a big part of this is the labor etc... but still - did hear a rumor the PBJ would be reduced to 9.99 but who knows

Did see some initial exterior views of Dead Coconut Club - classic monsters - maybe a Tiki bar which would be great - they are selling tiki mugs for the classic monsters (BTW - these are 20-30 on line so don't pay the 60+ at universal - Anything that is not park exclusive can usually be found on line for less - and you can have it shipped to arrive just after you get home ) and one of the shots I saw had the typical tiki mugs - would love to see some park exclusive ones

14.99 for the fried crustable pbj that was 7.99 last year - wow
I get a big part of this is the labor etc... but still - did hear a rumor the PBJ would be reduced to 9.99 but who knows
if somebody is willing to spend $15 for a PBJ sandwich, gouge away lol

quite the uproar re the above, including that is for 2 of them. :confused3

I’m just fine with having concessions subsidize a lower price of admission. Especially with the booze, might help avoid amateur night binging/sloppy drunks.:rolleyes1

f somebody is willing to spend $15 for a PBJ sandwich, gouge away lol

quite the uproar re the above, including that is for 2 of them. :confused3
Oh well that's a bargain then :laughing:
I’m just fine with having concessions subsidize a lower price of admission. Especially with the booze, might help avoid amateur night binging/sloppy drunks.:rolleyes1
hmm - was that directed at me - have we met? 😉

I do think that's a small part of it - but the problem I see is then people pre-game - and that can be worse

hmm - was that directed at me - have we met?
Nwahahaha…having moonlighted in the service industry in my misbegotten youth, I soon tired of those trying to hang with the big dogs.

Biggest problem I’ve observed seems to be underage issue, hard to miss when they keel over in line & their friends disappear like cockroaches before security arrives.

the real experts know to come in tuned low and maintain…but, i digress. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter