"Official" 2022 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Let's Boo this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the majority of people bought their tickets for the Tuesday parties? That’s the first single day of the week that sold out in October. The remaining parties mainly fall on Thursday and Friday with 1 on Sunday.
I bought mine for a Tuesday (10/4) because my preferred day of Sunday sold out first. I appreciate that they probably have limited the attendance from pre-pandemic, but also kind of sad that so many dates are sold out so quickly. I'd love to either switch to Sunday or add one more to Tuesday, but neither is possible with everything completely booked.

So there is no Moana this year? Last time I went in 2019 she was there. I should have looked before telling my granddaughter she was there :(
If it’s any consolation, Moana’s in the Adventure Friends Cavalcade with Mirabel at MK during the day. She could possibly see her during that before the party? I know it’s not the same as properly meeting her but it’s an option.

Edit to add photo:

Attachments

• A1EEBCAD-E1AF-42A2-9854-E88C75635D61.jpeg
    A1EEBCAD-E1AF-42A2-9854-E88C75635D61.jpeg
    106.9 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Oct 25th i
Wow! Looks like one of our two party dates has joined the sold out list. Tuesday October 25 is now gone and it was there when I first checked this morning.

This will be our party too. I was hoping this would take longer to sell out. Hope this doesn’t indicate a busy week for DW in general…

Looks like the Sunday party we're going to sold out recently as well. We bought last weekend, so glad we got in when we did!

Down to 6 party nights available!

Screenshot_20220905-043409.png

I guess the majority of people bought their tickets for the Tuesday parties? That’s the first single day of the week that sold out in October. The remaining parties mainly fall on Thursday and Friday with 1 on Sunday.

I know we picked Tues because we were also using Deluxe hours Mon and Weds. Made sense to just shift so that we slept in and stayed up late 3 nights in a row. I doubt that there are enough people thinking that way to move the needle...

Or it’s the lowest staffed party day of the week and therefore has a lower capacity than weekend parties…

This seems much more likely to me. We know Disney is playing all kinds of games with "selling out" park reservation availability and then having low crowds. I would suspect the parties are also not equal, even if they all sell out.

We’re now only 6 days away our trip and our first party! While the forecast looks rainy, I know that it’s this time of year and that we’ll just have to see how it plays out.

But 6 days until we arrive and doing our first MNSSHP, one day in Epcot the following day, and then coming home the next day, Tuesday. A short trip, but we know we’ll have fun!

putting together last minute costume details, does anyone know if a costume whip would be allowed in with an Indiana Jones costume? The costume is pretty much hat, brown pants, white shirt, satchel. I feel like it needs something to make it say Indy.
I would think so. They are selling an Indiana Jones whip in the Pirates of the Carribean gift shop in MK.

Hoping for some parking advice. I will be wearing a walking boot at the party and don't want to rent a wheelchair. We have Steakhouse 71 booked for a late lunch/early dinner before the party. We also have park tickets for the MK before the party and plan to get into the park before 4. Should we plan on parking at the Contemporary and just walking over after our meal, using Uber or Lyft to get to the Contemporary and Ubering back to the hotel from there, or is there a better way? I'm having surgery after our trip, and I do have a handicap placard. We will have a car. I plan to take many sitting breaks in the park. My goal is to reduce time spent standing, especially on the way back to our hotel after the party. For some reason, just standing still hurts the most. We're staying at Movies, and standing an hour+ for a bus back will be too much.

Thanks for any advice!

TinkOhio... I'd probably drive to the TTC, park in handicap (or not, if it would easier to ride a tram from/to the parking lot), then monorail to the Contemporary for dinner, and from there to the MK. Then you'll have your car for the ride back to your hotel.

Hoping for some parking advice. I will be wearing a walking boot at the party and don't want to rent a wheelchair. We have Steakhouse 71 booked for a late lunch/early dinner before the party. We also have park tickets for the MK before the party and plan to get into the park before 4. Should we plan on parking at the Contemporary and just walking over after our meal, using Uber or Lyft to get to the Contemporary and Ubering back to the hotel from there, or is there a better way? I'm having surgery after our trip, and I do have a handicap placard. We will have a car. I plan to take many sitting breaks in the park. My goal is to reduce time spent standing, especially on the way back to our hotel after the party. For some reason, just standing still hurts the most. We're staying at Movies, and standing an hour+ for a bus back will be too much.

Thanks for any advice!
You’re dining res is only good for 3 hours of parking at the hotel.

TinkOhio... I'd probably drive to the TTC, park in handicap (or not, if it would easier to ride a tram from/to the parking lot), then monorail to the Contemporary for dinner, and from there to the MK. Then you'll have your car for the ride back to your hotel.
To add to this the driver could drop OP off at CR since they have a dining res and then go park at TTC. Won’t be able to pickup but dropping off won’t be an issue.

Thanks for any advice!
As others have shared, just confirming you will not be allowed to leave your car at the Contemporary after your ADR. This is the case for all dining reservations but especially important as you will be taking up a handicapped parking spot which are limited in numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter