"Official" 2022 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Let's Boo this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
August 23 purchased for me! The Disney Internet Gods were smiling on me today - in a group I'm in on FB someone said that the TA handling the advance sales for mt TA (who is on a business-related trip) had gotten his. I hadn't heard anything and my gift card was still showing the amount it had last night, so I reached out as it looked like I was going to be able to grab mine and she said "Go for it! I've been staring at a spinning pinwheel for 20 minutes." I got right through and the ticket is sitting in my MDE.

Does anyone know the cancellation policy for the tickets? We have a vacation planned but not 100% sure we’ll end up going. If we purchase tickets, is it refundable if we cancel the entire vacation before the cutoff date like our package would be?
I am in the same boat. I have a trip planned for week of 9/25 but won't know for another week or so if I will definitely be able to go. In the pre-covid days, if I needed to cancel a special event ticket I would get a credit for the ticket amount to use for a future special event. I think that is still what happens

Does anyone know the cancellation policy for the tickets? We have a vacation planned but not 100% sure we’ll end up going. If we purchase tickets, is it refundable if we cancel the entire vacation before the cutoff date like our package would be?

It looks like mine are transferable. I can assign it to someone else on the website.

From the special event ticket page....*Tickets are nontransferable and nonrefundable and may not be resold. The number of tickets available is limited and tickets are valid only for the specific event date and hours. Entertainment may be cancelled due to inclement weather or otherwise. No refunds even if entertainment is cancelled. All attractions, experiences, entertainment and event elements are subject to restrictions, change or cancellation without notice.

I have tickets that say 'transferable' in my account but when I actually try to do it, it won't let me.

I am in the same boat. I have a trip planned for week of 9/25 but won't know for another week or so if I will definitely be able to go. In the pre-covid days, if I needed to cancel a special event ticket I would get a credit for the ticket amount to use for a future special event. I think that is still what happens
I don't think those dates are going to sell out quickly. You can probably wait.

You can sometimes get a credit (good for 2 years) to use for tickets in the future, however, there's no guarantee of that. We canceled Boo Bash in 2021 due to COVID and now need to call to use that credit for MNSHHP tickets. If you do get a credit, you will never be able to get money back from the credit - so if you have a credit of $300 and need to purchase $270 in ticket, you lose $30. You would be able to purchase $330 worth of tickets though (credit + other funds).

No issue at all getting thru this am, a nice surprise.

Maybe, just maybe, people won’t be so quick to jump this year & the events will be less crowded…i’ve also got swamp land for sale if anyone is interested.:earboy2:

still, rather surprised they didn’t inflate the price more this year.

Went with a week day this go-round as those dates did seem a bit less crowded in the past.:wizard:

Does anyone know where to find the dates that offer the AP $10 discount?
Thanks

got an email from my ta around 230 am (est) that we got our tickets! we're going aug 30...i doubt that day would sell out, but wanted to get them asap so that its ease of mind, ya know? it looks like i got charged 2x but i have a reversal pending too, so it should be ok. my ta also said that mde was down for a bit so we'll have to wait to link the tickets
i'm so excited

Does anyone know where to find the dates that offer the AP $10 discount?
Thanks
Agreed! I know there is a pop up for AP/DVC to enter their information if not already linked. I am curious about the dates, too!

Just spoke with a CM after an hour plus wait in regards to the ticket cancellation policy. They are non-refundable and non transferrable but she said every ticket holds value and typically they will work with you to give you a credit from the sounds of it.

I just booked mine for September 27 for two of us. We are DVC members and the option to buy the discounted DVC tickets appeared on the page where you choose the date you want. It is not yet showing up in My Plans, but I immediately got a confirmation email!

I got the Email this morning but when I click on it it says not available for purchase yet? I was logged into my account and have reservations for a resort stay in October..very confused..

I got the Email this morning but when I click on it it says not available for purchase yet? I was logged into my account and have reservations for a resort stay in October..very confused..

I had the same issue originally, however I am booked on a DVC stay and didn't realize the resort stays weren't linked to the DVC reservation. As soon as I linked them via confirmation code and they showed up under My Plans, I clicked the email again that said "tickets on sale" and immediately the Buy Now button showed up and I was able to book.

If your resort stay shows up in your MDE then I'm not sure why it won't let you book!

I just purchased our tickets for Sept 11 & 13. We are DVC members and received the $10 off each ticket. It was real simple and easy.

I had a similar problem, I was logged in but it wouldn't let me click on the button to start purchasing but then I logged out, logged back in, went to the special event ticket page from the WDW homepage and it recognized my resort stay and let me buy tickets for the days during my stay!

I had the same issue originally, however I am booked on a DVC stay and didn't realize the resort stays weren't linked to the DVC reservation. As soon as I linked them via confirmation code and they showed up under My Plans, I clicked the email again that said "tickets on sale" and immediately the Buy Now button showed up and I was able to book.

If your resort stay shows up in your MDE then I'm not sure why it won't let you book!
Thanks…that must be it…mine is a DVC stay also..will try again

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter