"Official" 2022 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Let's Boo this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is odd. The first party of the year, filled with vloggers wouldn't be a surprise to me. The 2nd, on a weeknight does.

My guess is people are actively avoiding the first to avoid the bloggers and vloggers and "influencers".

Do you know if this will be the only party within the party? I'm wondering if they will have any areas roped off for parade viewing for parties or if the whole parade route (particularly the hub) will be available.
I Was hoping for a party with reserved spot for the parade. We did that once at the Xmas party for the parade.

Link to the Dessert Party pages. Looks like there are two options

Tomorrowland Terrace ($115/$69) - https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/d...fireworks-dessert-party-tomorrowland-terrace/

Plaza Garden Viewing($99/$59) - https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/d...pooky-spectacular-dessert-party-plaza-garden/

I know nothing should shock me these days, but I can't believe they're announcing these 10 days out and the links aren't bookable yet. The late announcement: OK, maybe they have been cutting it really close with figuring out what they can offer with current staff. But, put the links up with a live booking window!

It is pretty crazy. I do see the fireworks packages showing in the dining reservations scroll now so hopefully, they will go live soon.

Ok, so my son swears that the Boo to you party last year included free ice cream novelties, like we get at the After Hours events…and he insists the MNSSHP will also include this….?? We’ve attended so many events that I can’t remember which offered what….do we get free ice cream novelties at MNSSHP?

Ok, so my son swears that the Boo to you party last year included free ice cream novelties, like we get at the After Hours events…and he insists the MNSSHP will also include this….?? We’ve attended so many events that I can’t remember which offered what….do we get free ice cream novelties at MNSSHP?

As far as I know, no. There's free ice cream at the H2O Glow but not MNSSHP I believe.

The Boo Bash last year was an after hours event, so yes there was free ice cream, popcorn, drinks. But MNSSHP does not include this.

I cannot find on the Disney website that this is bookable. When us it availabke anyone know please. In a meeting at work and trying to find. Ty

The Boo Bash last year was an after hours event, so yes there was free ice cream, popcorn, drinks. But MNSSHP does not include this.
Aha, now I remember! It was literally called After Hours Boo Bash 🤦‍♀️. We definitely miss the After Hours events. We shall enjoy the MNSSHP regardless! Our tix are September 13th, can’t wait!

Does the parade run from frontier land to Main Street for both parades? (I was just at DL and the Main Street electrical parade went one direction for the first viewing and the opposite direction for the second).

So far there looks to be no plantbased snack options. Might be some that are vegetarian but I don't know that I can be bothered to ask. That's ok though, I'm more interested in the merch, which they must be releasing info on soon, I forgot it won't be long till the first party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter