• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Official" 2022 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Let's Boo this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never expected August 16th to sell out ahead of time so now am rethinking just getting the tickets for the 19th. Would hate to miss it and now I'm nervous to chance it. With all the flight cancellations and delays that have been happening I wanted to wait till we actually arrived in Orlando. I think I'll just take the chance and hope for no travel issues. :scared: :worship:

So the bands they release are just regular? Will they release them all the way thru Halloween? Not sure when I should purchase if new ones are coming out.

Hmm that’s annoying 🤣🤣
Another question…this is our first Halloween party and my granddaughter is obsessed with Jack and Sally. What is the easiest and best way to get pics with them. Thanks!

Hmm that’s annoying 🤣🤣
Another question…this is our first Halloween party and my granddaughter is obsessed with Jack and Sally. What is the easiest and best way to get pics with them. Thanks!
One option is to get your wristband and queue at 4pm or within a few minutes after this. They normally meet earlier so you can queue and be done by the time the party really starts at 7pm. I think I queued at 4pm and met them at 5:45pm back ie 2017. After I left the line it was already 2hrs plus.

Second option is to try much later in the party, I can't recall how late but would think nearer the end. I have seen posts on people doing this with sucess but this may not always workout.

Hey. Does anyone know if they still will have the free beverages, popcorn and ice cream treats like were available during Boo Bash last year?

Us too. Still on the fence about attending though. If everything is the same from 2019 we'll probably skip.
Still on the fence as well. I would like to see how the first few parties are, but more importantly hesitant to buy tickets far ahead of time because of the weather. It would be my luck for sure that it would pour rain the whole night. If they all sell out will just try another year.

Us too. Still on the fence about attending though. If everything is the same from 2019 we'll probably skip.
Still on the fence as well. I would like to see how the first few parties are, but more importantly hesitant to buy tickets far ahead of time because of the weather. It would be my luck for sure that it would pour rain the whole night. If they all sell out will just try another year.
We had tickets to Boo Bash last year and were rained out. This is a do over as mu son is heading off to college and he loves all things Halloween. We stepped off the boat to MK and the skies opened up last year. It was insane,.couldn't see 2 feet in front of you and puddles over my ankles. This year has to be better, I hope! I'm concerned because i have the 2nd party and it is sold out.

So we could get in line for Jack and Sally before 4:00? We will at MK all day so what time do they start seeing people? Thanks

So we could get in line for Jack and Sally before 4:00? We will at MK all day so what time do they start seeing people? Thanks
Back in 2019, they started meeting guests at 4:30. We got in line a little before 3:00 and met Jack & Sally at 4:44.

We’re the same way. I’d like to see how the first few parties go and also weather. We live an hour away so I was hoping to book one last minute once the forecast is closer. Might be hard to get a hotel though

Hello. Are the Halloween Fireworks during MIckey's Not So Scary Party separate from the MK "Enchantment" Fireworks? In other words are there two firework shows at the MK during the Party nights? Will be staying at both Poly and GF during a few of the parties and would love to watch fireworks from beach.

Hello. Are the Halloween Fireworks during MIckey's Not So Scary Party separate from the MK "Enchantment" Fireworks? In other words are there two firework shows at the MK during the Party nights? Will be staying at both Poly and GF during a few of the parties and would love to watch fireworks from beach.
The park closes to regular park guests at 6 PM (too early for Enchantment fireworks). So the only fireworks will be during the party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter