"Official" 2022 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Let's Boo this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can DVC resale owners enter the party at 2pm? Or is that just for direct blue card Ys?

For sold out dates, does anyone know if they will sell a certain amount of tickets at the gate the date of? I know they would do this in previous years on certain nights.

Unfortunately, I was waiting for my friends to confirm which date they could go and the one date they could go just sold out (Sept 5th).
I am interested in this response as well. Anyone able to purchase tickets at gate or guest relations for today(8/16) sold out MNSSHP?

OK, we've made it. 2nd party aka first not-filled-with-media party. Who is going to be there tonight? I can't wait to hear about your experience, what a sold out 2022 MNSSHP in August feels like, etc.
I will be heading over for the party. I only have a party ticket and I am being given the option to purchase G+, which I am not doing. Wait times look fairly reasonable right now.

Currently sitting in the GF Cafe having a chocolate martini

I will be heading over for the party. I only have a party ticket and I am being given the option to purchase G+, which I am not doing. Wait times look fairly reasonable right now.

Currently sitting in the GF Cafe having a chocolate martini
That sounds delicious!!

Have a great party and, you know, if you wanted to take incredibly detailed notes for the rest of us, we wouldn't complain ;-)

That sounds delicious!!

Have a great party and, you know, if you wanted to take incredibly detailed notes for the rest of us, we wouldn't complain ;-)
I ordered the salmon too as this is my main meal. I will do my best! No guarantees. My priorities are the first parade and fireworks, riding HM, Pirates, SM during the party, with BTMR and Splash before. Whatever else I can fit in. No character meets in the plans, I did Jack and Sally and the Pooh gang in 2019. If I do the Hocus Pocus show will probably be at midnight.

I ordered the salmon too as this is my main meal. I will do my best! No guarantees. My priorities are the first parade and fireworks, riding HM, Pirates, SM during the party, with BTMR and Splash before. Whatever else I can fit in. No character meets in the plans, I did Jack and Sally and the Pooh gang in 2019. If I do the Hocus Pocus show will probably be at midnight.
Your weather looks to be really good tonight, only a 30% chance of a thunderstorm before 8 and almost no wind.

My family and I will be there tonight as well. We're currently enjoying the Poly pool before heading to MK for an early dinner.

It's our first party - kids want to trick-or-treat, and the entertainment is a priority. We've already been here for 2 weeks, so rides beyond those with special details tonight aren't a big deal.

My family and I will be there tonight as well. We're currently enjoying the Poly pool before heading to MK for an early dinner.

It's our first party - kids want to trick-or-treat, and the entertainment is a priority. We've already been here for 2 weeks, so rides beyond those with special details tonight aren't a big deal.

Trick or treating moves faster later in the evening. Just FYI.

Got here at 3:17, early enough to get a spot in the shade by tapstyles. At 3:30 they came through the crowd scanning for tickets and handing out wristbands. We still had to tap in at 4, but it was much more efficient. Online for Splash, posted 40 min
Have a fun party night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter