• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Official" 2022 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Let's Boo this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping to do some, but not a ton, of trick-or-treating at the party, so what are the most interesting locations? For example, I know that you go into the Tiki Room for one, which would be fun. (As opposed to the spot in the middle of the sidewalk in Tomorrowland.)

I'm hoping to do some, but not a ton, of trick-or-treating at the party, so what are the most interesting locations? For example, I know that you go into the Tiki Room for one, which would be fun. (As opposed to the spot in the middle of the sidewalk in Tomorrowland.)
I always enjoy the Mickey's Philharmagic spot. it's air conditioner, the line lets you see the posters which are fun, and after you get treats the Legend of Sleepy Hollow and the dancing skeletons are playing in the theater.

Monsters Inc Laugh Floor is another good one. They run a modified show while folks are walking through. My girls got a kick out of the Halloween jokes when we went in 2019.

I’m sorry if this has been covered before but now that there have been a few parties, what is the info on Jack and Sally meet and greets? Where is it located, when can we get in line and what is the usual wait? Thanks so much!

So 9/18 (Sunday) is now sold out but the week before, 9/11, is still available

I’m sorry if this has been covered before but now that there have been a few parties, what is the info on Jack and Sally meet and greets? Where is it located, when can we get in line and what is the usual wait? Thanks so much!
In the town square theater right at the beginning of Main St.

I haven't heard exactly when the line is starting this year, but I believe they're letting day guests who also have a party ticket start the line before the 4pm entrance for folks who only have a party ticket.

They start greeting at 4:30

It is extremely long (CMs telling people 3 hours but that's likely exaggerated) during the party. I think reports on the ground are closer to 2 hours.

If this is a priority for you, get in line as soon as you enter and you should be able to meet them before the official party start time.

First time attending MNSSHP! I'm lucky enough to have an AP, so if I enter the park before 4pm on my party day - then I can wait in line at Town Square Theater early to meet Jack and Sally and do they do the wristband distribution in that line (thats what I heard)?

The date of 9/16, is sold out but I'm holding two tickets that I cannot use. I wonder if they would refund me if I called them. I know it's not policy, but since it's sold out... does anyone think they will?

The date of 9/16, is sold out but I'm holding two tickets that I cannot use. I wonder if they would refund me if I called them. I know it's not policy, but since it's sold out... does anyone think they will?

I'm not sure on that, but I do know you can use the value towards another party or you can transfer the ticket to someone else.

Can anyone answer some questions on the litho? When/where do you pick it up? One per person, I assume? How big is it? Just the paper litho, or is it in some sort of folder? Thanks!

Hello! We are Disney World veterans, but newbies to the MNSSHP. We decided to check this out, as we are going for a quick weekend trip September 23 - 26, and realized that we can do both the MNSSHP and the Food and Wine at Epcot the next day!
We have tickets for September 23, and are DVC members.
Just have a few questions:
1. Is the trick or treating just for kids, or can a couple of 60'ish-year olds (who are young at heart) also do it?
2. Are there any counter service restaurants open during this time?
3, I know there is no Genie + or LL (unless you have a park reservation, which we do not), but are all the rides still open during this time?
4. Besides the shows in the Castle forecourt, parades, fireworks, characters, and trick or treating, any other "can't miss" activities?
5. Where do we find the special drinks and treats? We are not doing the Dessert Party at the Tomorrowland Terrace.

Thanks to all!

Last edited:
Hello! We are Disney World veterans, but newbies to the MNSSHP. We decided to check this out, as we are going for a quick weekend trip September 23 - 26, and realized that we can do both the MNSSHP and the Food and Wine at Epcot!
We have tickets for September 23, and are DVC members.
Just have a few questions:
1. Is the trick or treating just for kids, or can a couple of 60'ish-year olds (who are young at heart) also do it?
2. Are there any counter service restaurants open during this time?
3, I know there is no Genie + or LL (unless you have a park reservation, which we do not), but are all the rides still open during this time?
4. Besides the shows in the Castle forecourt, parades, fireworks, characters, and trick or treating, any other "can't miss" activities?
5. Where do we find the special drinks and treats? We are not doing the Dessert Party at the Tomorrowland Terrace.

Thanks to all!
There is zero age limit on trick'or'treating. You'll be fine at 60. No one has questioned my group of folks from 30 to 50 years old.
There's usually at least 2 counter service restaurants - Cosmic Rays and Casey's. Before 7pm you have more choices. If you get desperate you can get a breakfast sandwich from Main Street Starbucks up until midnight.
Most of the rides are still open. There's a list on the website. In the past Jungle Cruise was the only e ticket closed, but it's been open this year.
Cadaver Dans are a can't miss for me. I love their costumes and the spooky songs. I'm also a big fan of Madams Carlotta and Renatta in front of the Haunted Mansion. They do what amounts to a stand up routine, and it's hilarious.
Special drinks and treats are indicated on the map. They're in regular food places, so Sleepy Hollow has the Haunted Mansion Chamber-Pop, etc.

There is zero age limit on trick'or'treating. You'll be fine at 60. No one has questioned my group of folks from 30 to 50 years old.
There's usually at least 2 counter service restaurants - Cosmic Rays and Casey's. Before 7pm you have more choices. If you get desperate you can get a breakfast sandwich from Main Street Starbucks up until midnight.
Most of the rides are still open. There's a list on the website. In the past Jungle Cruise was the only e ticket closed, but it's been open this year.
Cadaver Dans are a can't miss for me. I love their costumes and the spooky songs. I'm also a big fan of Madams Carlotta and Renatta in front of the Haunted Mansion. They do what amounts to a stand up routine, and it's hilarious.
Special drinks and treats are indicated on the map. They're in regular food places, so Sleepy Hollow has the Haunted Mansion Chamber-Pop, etc.
Where do you find Cadaver Dans?

Monsters Inc Laugh Floor will have a show on the screen while you Treak or Treat.

Also I think spots like Tiki Room and Monsters Inc have double stations (so you get treats at the entrance and at the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter