"Official" 2022 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Let's Boo this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if the trams are running in the parking lot during the party? We will be driving our car
Yes! We were there on Friday night for the party and the trams were running before and after the party. It was so nice not to have to walk back back after the party.

Where is the best place to stand to see Max Goof? We are dressing up as Max and Roxanne so want to make sure we see him! And how early should we head to get our spot? Don’t mind not being in front, as long as we can see.
I’m pretty sure he’s only out in the square before the parade… as in down close to the train station on Main St…

Only 2 more weeks for us until we arrive and do our first MNSSHP! My family is starting to talk about what we want to do and what we would like to prioritize. There’s gonna be 7 adults and 2 children (6 and 2).

Also, the 9/25 (Sunday) is sold out. It was the remaining Sunday in September leaving only 2 available days in the month, 9/27 (Tuesday) and 9/30 (Thursday).

I’m pretty sure he’s only out in the square before the parade… as in down close to the train station on Main St…
Stand on the curb right across from Uptown Jewelers. He comes out right there, does a dance party for 5 minutes and heads down Main Street toward the train station. My daughter danced with him. He came out at 9:15pm two days ago.

I’ve reviewed the costume policy, but I don’t see anything that covers a staff/cane. Has anyone gone with something like this? Did you have any issues?E8800F22-E21C-4414-B846-A789FEEEB14C.jpeg

We want to get in as soon as possible to 4pm. How early do we need to arrive?
People will line up right outside the entry points early, so they can get in right at 4pm. We have never lined up, in 2019 we used our AP's to go in early and we checked in over by Stitch's Great Escape ride, because it was pretty crowded at the entry. If I remember, this was around 3pm. I am guessing people are lining up 1-2 hours early, so they can be toward the front. Hopefully someone can provide a more clear insight as to when the best time to line up would be. Good luck and have fun.

Can you get both the allergy bag and the regular bag? I'm lactose, so most of the candy doesn't work for me. I mostly just want the main party bag as a souvenir. It's so cute!

Very random question: when I last went to MNSSHP in 2019 the outside of the Haunted Mansion got some extra effects (fog, wolf howls, organ music)- has anyone noticed if that's back this year?

Hi all, booked for 9/25 by the skin of my teeth, as I see it is now sold out.
I am debating on keeping my dessert party reservation or not. How bad crowded is the hub for fireworks on party night compared to a normal fireworks night this year?

out of curiosity how were the lines for rides compared to say some of the other ticketed events after hours? we have tickets for 9/13 which is now sold out. I was hoping it would be like previous parties where the lines are fantastic, but it sounds like it's been pretty dang packed and lines have been long.

9/27 (Tuesday) is now sold out leaving 9/29 (Thursday) as the only remaining September party. Also, 10/11 (Tuesday) is sold out as well.

Very random question: when I last went to MNSSHP in 2019 the outside of the Haunted Mansion got some extra effects (fog, wolf howls, organ music)- has anyone noticed if that's back this year?

We were there on Friday night for the party. There was definitely fog and lighting effects. I can't remember what the sound effects were. With the rain and the humidity, the fog was thick. They also seemed to be pumping in a smell - I don't remember what it was, but it was sweet and overwhelming as we exited the Haunted Mansion outside. I wonder if it was so strong because it wasn't dissipating due to the humidity and lack of wind.

out of curiosity how were the lines for rides compared to say some of the other ticketed events after hours? we have tickets for 9/13 which is now sold out. I was hoping it would be like previous parties where the lines are fantastic, but it sounds like it's been pretty dang packed and lines have been long.
The crowds were definitely larger for the party vs after hours events. For both of the rides we did, Pirates and Haunted Mansion, the lines were shorter than the posted wait time. But probably longer than what we have experienced for those rides at after hours events. Pirates was posted as 40 minutes and I think we were off the ride in about 25 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter