"Official" 2022 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can always call and explain your situation. They may be willing to change it for you since they aren’t sold out

I saw a Facebook post recently where someone was able to do it by calling. It was Facebook though, so consider the source. Good luck with your call!
They were extremely helpful, and let me change I Had to talk 3 different people but were very nice and accommodating.
For a Christmas party? Were they announced?
Yes! Not sold out yet but dates are on sale!

We've been to MVMCP in 2019 but we drove in. We're staying at AoA and was wondering if transportation will be available after the party ends to the resort?

9/19/22: First Sold Out Date for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party - November 10

Me too! I just couldn’t stand the thought of early closings 4 out of our 5 park days! I also figured Wednesday night, the only non-party night that week, would be mobbed!
Oh shoot! We are there that day too! Party the night before, then our first full day at MK on the 16th
Should I be worried?

Has anyone ever been able to change their party day by calling and asking nicely? Neither party is currently sold out.

I booked my party passed on a plan that has since changed 10 times and realized now the day before party would work way better for us. If not I’ll leave it as is.
I was able to change mine. Just ask for ticketing when you call. The first people I spoke to just gave me a no.

Oh shoot! We are there that day too! Party the night before, then our first full day at MK on the 16th
Should I be worried?
I am only guessing that attendance will be higher than on party days. You may just have to strategically plan for that day, maybe use early entry and Genie+ and go back to hotel and rest and then go back for the evening. Don’t know where you’re staying so can’t recommend the evening extra hours.
Don’t worry, just plan for it I guess.

I am only guessing that attendance will be higher than on party days. You may just have to strategically plan for that day, maybe use early entry and Genie+ and go back to hotel and rest and then go back for the evening. Don’t know where you’re staying so can’t recommend the evening extra hours.
Don’t worry, just plan for it I guess.
Staying at POR Riverside so no extra evening hours

But have Genie+ and will have DAS in addition

Got mine booked! Definitely learned my lesson last year and just going to make that day a relaxing resort/walk-to-MK day and avoid the pre-party crowds (or use my father as a battering ram to get to the dwarves). We had a full MK day last year, and by the time people were starting to check in we were wiped out and dead (and pretty much left for a "break" and ended up falling asleep...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter