"Official" 2022 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they open Tron before our date (12/4) I’m going to add another day to our ticket and reserve MK. Was hoping there would’ve been an opening date announced at D23. I feel like there’s a decent chance of it opening!
Was hoping the same. So disappointed opening was announced at D23 to be “spring 2023”. That could literally be June! 😩

Hi everyone, my husband and I are going to our first ever party 11/17 and I had a couple of silly questions. We are eating an early dinner at Skipper before the party starts and I saw in the first post on this page that there are complimentary snacks like cookies, drinks, and pretzels. Are these all really free? Do they have quick service options to purchase as well? How do you know what is included with the price of the party and what is extra? Also, I would like to leave about an hour before the party ends to get back to the hotel and get some sleep before an early morning the next day, but I don't want to miss out on fireworks. Is there a time when fireworks normally happen? Will there be some kind of a schedule released once the parties officially start? I'm a bit of a planner and have some FOMO and want to make sure we don't miss out on anything 😂 TIA!

Hi everyone, my husband and I are going to our first ever party 11/17 and I had a couple of silly questions. We are eating an early dinner at Skipper before the party starts and I saw in the first post on this page that there are complimentary snacks like cookies, drinks, and pretzels. Are these all really free? Do they have quick service options to purchase as well? How do you know what is included with the price of the party and what is extra? Also, I would like to leave about an hour before the party ends to get back to the hotel and get some sleep before an early morning the next day, but I don't want to miss out on fireworks. Is there a time when fireworks normally happen? Will there be some kind of a schedule released once the parties officially start? I'm a bit of a planner and have some FOMO and want to make sure we don't miss out on anything 😂 TIA!

Jinx! We are also going for our first time 11/17 and having an early dinner at Skipper's Canteen! :)

The first page of this thread has information about prior parties. Yes, some snacks are free and some QS places are open for items to purchase.

We tried to also get an early dinner at Skipper's but struck out (our party day is on day 1 and we have 6 people -- I guess that worked against us.)

What time are y’all timing your pre party dinners?

What if off site?

Better question: what’s the LATest we should plan on arriving to MK on our party night?

What if off site?

Better question: what’s the LATest we should plan on arriving to MK on our party night?
I scheduled a 3:30 dinner (earliest they offer) at Ohana on our party night. I figure we will still get to MK by 5ish and be able to do a few things before the party officially starts.

Got mine booked! Definitely learned my lesson last year and just going to make that day a relaxing resort/walk-to-MK day and avoid the pre-party crowds (or use my father as a battering ram to get to the dwarves). We had a full MK day last year, and by the time people were starting to check in we were wiped out and dead (and pretty much left for a "break" and ended up falling asleep...)
This will be our first party. Thanks for the tip!

All good info. I like to get there around 3:15-3:30....then we do a couple rides and grab QS food (this year we are doing the Nov 22 party and eating at Pinocchio VH. We may wait in line for the Dwarfs meet, but I'll leave that up to the kids. It's getting so close....CAN'T WAIT.

All good info. I like to get there around 3:15-3:30....then we do a couple rides and grab QS food (this year we are doing the Nov 22 party and eating at Pinocchio VH. We may wait in line for the Dwarfs meet, but I'll leave that up to the kids. It's getting so close....CAN'T WAIT.
I think QS in MK is “probably” what we will do…??? I think.

I think QS in MK is “probably” what we will do…??? I think.
We ended up getting a ADR at BOG dinner at 3pm. We've always wanted to meet the Beast so we're very excited about that. Last time we went to the party we did QS at Pecos Bill & we thought it was awful so. This time we decided to change it up. We do have day tickets and a reservation for MK so we're all set.

What if off site?

We have learned from past parties to eat a huge late lunch before going to the party. That way we can take advantage of everything it has to offer. We use to book Be Our Guest for around 4 to 430. The problem is we were too full to pig out on the holiday treats and we could have spent that time getting on rides or getting in line for Jack Skellington.

We have some really awesome outfits to dress up for the party. What I did was book Whispering Canyon Cafe at our resort for 1:35. Stuff our faces and then go get ready for the party. Show up to the party by 4 and party til 12 a.m. with plenty of room for treats and maybe a quick service if need be.
Edited to add: I chose this as a non park day and also the next day is a resort day/sleep in day so we can stay until closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter