• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Official" 2022 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've last minute decided to attend the Christmas party and the date we need is sold out. What to do now? We were hoping to go on 11/15!
To be honest, there’s not much you can do. Sold out is sold out. The only thing I’ve heard for MNSSHP is that the day of you can try to go to guest services and see if they have any available. But there’s no guarantee. I’m sure it’s the same for MVMCP. Best of luck!

We've last minute decided to attend the Christmas party and the date we need is sold out. What to do now? We were hoping to go on 11/15!
Yes, as @Bsams1654 said, sold out parties in 2022 are sold out and additional tickets are not added. Historically based on MNSSHP 2022, a group without tickets was unable to purchase tickets the day of. The only exception to this was when hurricane Ian went through. Hope there is another day you can go that still has tickets available.

Last year when we went for Christmas and the 50th celebration, I wanted to try all the fancy desserts, especially the ones with some flavor of mousse. We joked that we, “Mousse-d our way round the parks!” I fully intent to do it again this year! 😂

By the way, the best one is still the Blueberry one at Satuli in AK, with the 50th Anniversary raspberry mousse dessert at POP in a very close 2nd!

I didn’t see this option on the website. The only Christmas Party dessert party I saw said you check in 1.5 hours before the fireworks to eat and then it ends with the fireworks. It only showed different fireworks viewing options (plaza and terrace). Do you have a link you could share please? The after fireworks party seems a better use of our party time.
You are correct! They first dropped the Tomorrowland seated, then the Plaza Garden viewing (IMHO much better view) so I had to switch. I really like the one after party, but it looks like it will not be offered. I'm sorry, I keep hoping they will add one, but we are less than a month out.

🎄 5 Days Until the 1st MVMCP 2022

I'm soooo excited!

WDW Christmas Starbucks Tumbler
Just bought mine tonight!
1667528428878.png

For Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, to celebrate the 50th anniversary there will be 3 new interactive photo locations inviting you to step right into a very merry scene.

Disney has confirmed that each guest visiting Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party will receive both a commemorative print inspired by the holidays at the Magic Kingdom and an ornament.

we have a Crystal Palace ADR at 530 on our party night- My son will get to see Pooh and the gang, and we will be eating while the day crowd exits and be done right before the party begins!!!
cannot wait for more details to be released soon! like throw us a popcorn bucket design already!!!!

The app is currently listing more free included treats like popcorn ice-cream and pop. Is this true?View attachment 716462
This would be so awesome, but I would be very surprised if they didn’t remove the ice cream, soda, and popcorn part. I feel like this might be an accident, like someone at Disney accidentally copied/pasted the description of last year’s Christmas After Hours event. I hope I’m wrong though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter