• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Official" 2022 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazy planner me would never be able to go to the first party. I like to have a game plan of what characters I want to meet ahead of time. I can’t wait to find out more party details from people going tonight!!!
Same!! We go in three weeks and I’m waiting to see more information posted so we can come up with a game plan to make it a successful night!!

:santa: Post #3 - 2022 Magic Shots & Photo Ops

Updated last night with yesterday's release info. MVMCP exclusive Magic Shots are to be released today.

Hi all, first, I hope all locals will be safe on Thursday evening. My wife and I have tickets to attend MVMCP on Thursday evening. When/how would we know if it is cancelled? Thank you, all

Hi all, first, I hope all locals will be safe on Thursday evening. My wife and I have tickets to attend MVMCP on Thursday evening. When/how would we know if it is cancelled? Thank you, all
Keep an eye on your emails and the app for sure. I'm sure the wlways-on-top-of-things moderators here will speak up if anything is decided,

Do we know if there’s a party exclusive popcorn bucket or cup of any sorts? Or will we not know until the party starts later?

I just looked at the app and can still see ice cream, soda and popcorn.

View attachment 716760
Based on the verbage in the brochure for today's party, the app is definitely wrong on the popcorn, ice cream, soda and seasonal treat thing.

EDIT: Looks like someone figured out they made a mistake, because it appears they've fixed the app by removing the erroneous info.

2022-wdw-magic-kingdom-very-merry-christmas-party-park-map-mcmvp-inside.jpeg

I've never been to MVMCP, so this year will be a first. Looks like a lot less treat locations this year compared with 2019. I'm seeing 5 locations this year where there were 12 locations in 2019. Am I reading that right? That could make for some serious congestion and long line issues. Also, I don't see anything to indicate a snowman soft pretzel or even a welcome treat (although we are getting an ornament). Hmmmm.

Last edited:
I've never been to MVMCP, so this year will be a first. Looks like a lot less treat locations this year compared with 2019. I'm seeing 5 locations this year where there were 12 locations in 2019. Am I reading that right? That could make for some serious congestion and long line issues. Also, I don't see anything to indicate a snowman soft pretzel or even a welcome treat (although we are getting an ornament). Hmmmm.
The pretzels were an after party treat, not a MVMCP treat.

The pretzels were an after party treat, not a MVMCP treat.

As someone who has done an After Hours party at AK and the Christmas thing at MK last year, it's insanely confusing that the food treats vary that much between "after hours" and the "parties". It looks like we'll miss our MVMCP event on Thursday, but I guess I'm glad I realized we didn't get popcorn (LOL) because the event is "cheaper". I apparently oversold it to my traveling party.

Pictures are being posted. The map says pick up ornament on way in (until 8 p.m.) and commemorative print on way out. Picture of ornament (from twitter feed) - UPDATE: this is the ornament included with your Party ticket - it's available to pick up on Main Street until 8 p.m. 😍

MVMCP-Ornament.jpg

Last edited:
Santa is listed on Disney's website at Epcot for Festival of the Holidays at the Odyssey Pavilion for this year. Link below has times.
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events-tours/epcot/epcot-festival-of-the-holidays-for-kids/
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events-tours/epcot/epcot-festival-of-the-holidays-for-kids/
Santa is also showing on the MK map in the app
Santa is listed on Disney's website at Epcot for Festival of the Holidays at the Odyssey Pavilion for this year. Link below has times.

Pictures are being posted. The map says pick up ornament on way in (until 8 p.m.) and commemorative print on way out. Picture of ornament (from twitter feed) - UPDATE: this is the ornament included with your Party ticket - it's available to pick up on Main Street until 8 p.m. 😍

View attachment 717399
Love it! Thank you for posting. I came to the Disboards to see all the party reports, so this is fun to see!

No, there were small snowmen shaped pretzels at Christmas parties of the past.
No. That was the after party they did because of COVID.

Been nearly every year for about 10 years, sans “the COVID years” and no snowmen pretzels.

Edit. 2019 they did have them. Looking at my maps, seems to the only year. Of course that is the year I missed. Lol. My apologies.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter