• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Official" 2022 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Each character’s information is shared in the app if you click their name.

To see them:
- open MDE app
- click upside down teardrop at bottom of screen
- change LH drop down option to MK
- change centre drop down to ‘Characters’
- change right option to ‘Show List’

List of all characters appears. Click a character’s name to see when and where they are greeting.
Also - found out the characters not listed in the app under Characters are listed in the app under Entertainment... So definitely no Seven Dwarfs listed anywhere.

Each character’s information is shared in the app if you click their name.

To see them:
- open MDE app
- click upside down teardrop at bottom of screen
- change LH drop down option to MK
- change centre drop down to ‘Characters’
- change right option to ‘Show List’

List of all characters appears. Click a character’s name to see when and where they are greeting.
The ‘show list’ option is so helpful!

Interesting night. Both stage shows were cancelled, but the characters came out for a quick hello. Fireworks went on as planned. Waiting for parade now, but wind is picking up, and it’s sprinkling. Rides are generally walk ons. After the first hour, no lines at the treat stops either. Nice festive music and atmosphere. Enjoyed the Tomorrowland speedway and Space Mountain overlays. People generally seem happy, but due to weather, I think we’ll call it a day after the parade (if it happens), and we NEVER leave early!

Anybody know what gluten free cookies they have this year? A few years back, they had prepackaged gingerbread cookies that were really good!

Interesting night. Both stage shows were cancelled, but the characters came out for a quick hello. Fireworks went on as planned. Waiting for parade now, but wind is picking up, and it’s sprinkling. Rides are generally walk ons. After the first hour, no lines at the treat stops either. Nice festive music and atmosphere. Enjoyed the Tomorrowland speedway and Space Mountain overlays. People generally seem happy, but due to weather, I think we’ll call it a day after the parade (if it happens), and we NEVER leave early!
Did they cancel the 11 p.m. parade?

I saw the 7 Dwarfs are in the parade (from a video live stream). That will be fun to see! My daughter will be excited to see Jack; I hope he is a regular at the parties!

A few questions before I decide if it’s worth $450 Canadian dollars for hubby and I to go in a few weeks!
1. Is the ornament metal or plastic?
2. do you get to see the regular fireworks and Minnies fireworks or just Minnies?
3. I guess all my other questions may not be practical as I read it was miserable weather all night so can’t really judge the wait times etc!

If you are in wdw for a few more days maybe see about getting tickets to the next party since this one rained out. They will not offer this but you need to request it.

A few questions before I decide if it’s worth $450 Canadian dollars for hubby and I to go in a few weeks!
1. Is the ornament metal or plastic?
2. do you get to see the regular fireworks and Minnies fireworks or just Minnies?
3. I guess all my other questions may not be practical as I read it was miserable weather all night so can’t really judge the wait times etc!
Wdwnt said the ornament was metal. Only the Minnie fireworks.

DD andI are going. For us it is to be in MK in the dark with snow, Christmas music, and seeing everybody dressed up with reds n greens and all the different Minnie EaRS people have!

We got lucky our day was one of the cheaper ones and have AP discount.

What is nice is you can explore the mono resorts and see all of their holiday decor and gingerbread house at gf then boat, mono or walk to party after. That makes you feel like getting more for your money.

Wait times will vary but if you will stay late should be worth it. 🎄🎅🏻

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter