Official 2023 Halloween Horror Nights 32 (Orlando)

Is that so you can use it for everyday that you are there
It’s good the first 4 weeks of HHN. I went 3rd week of HHN was able to use it Sat, Sun , Wed, Thursday and Friday of my week long stay. No HHN on Monday and Tuesday.

It’s good the first 4 weeks of HHN. I went 3rd week of HHN was able to use it Sat, Sun , Wed, Thursday and Friday of my week long stay. No HHN on Monday and Tuesday
ROF has been valid for dates in September for many years.

Scary thot ahead: most of us have seen or heard of the surveys re possible HHN tix variations & rather ambitious pricing options discussed. :scared1: Haven’t seen It implemented, yet.

:wizard:the multi day tix will again be offered again this year, in the same format & @ same $ ballpark

Hi

How quickly do the RIP tours sell out, I know it’s a bit like how long is a piece of string. Ds is currently doing his first set of exams and has asked if we’d consider doing this if he does well. Results in August and our visit is mid October.

IME it's not sell out that's the bigger problem (although they will eventually, mostly for Sat of busy weekends) - it's that the price goes up the longer you wait. And the prices will increase by quite a lot by the time Oct rolls around. They already increased the price on EPs in the last few days...

ROF has been valid for dates in September for many years.

Scary thot ahead: most of us have seen or heard of the surveys re possible HHN tix variations & rather ambitious pricing options discussed. :scared1: Haven’t seen It implemented, yet.

:wizard:the multi day tix will again be offered again this year, in the same format & @ same $ ballpark
Same boat here. Last year I didn't buy a Rush of Fear ticket I bought the days and express passes for when I thought i would be there. In the end that was smart because of the hurricane and refunds. But this year I am planning to be in the area longer so I want to do the Rush of Fear type thing. So hoping that it doesn't go up TOO much and still offer especially if they have the express pass add on.

HHN 365 is floating the rumor of a Stranger Things house coming to both Universal Hollywood and Universal Orlando for HHN this year. (Twitter - I only joined last year for HHN info) Any thoughts?

That spec map has a lot of IP houses. Usually there are 3 or 4 IP (counting a Universal Monsters house) and the rest are original. I’d be really surprised to see this ratio hold.

I’d also be surprised to have Blumhouse not show up this year, as they seem to have a strong relationship with HHN (Universal Pictures distributes their theatrical releases). M3GAN has been rumored as a front runner, and I haven’t heard anything about it, but Insidious: the Red Door releases in July, which might be timely.

Dragon Slayer intrigues me, and fits with having a Japan house from the first spec map.

HHN 365 is floating the rumor of a Stranger Things house coming to both Universal Hollywood and Universal Orlando for HHN this year. (Twitter - I only joined last year for HHN info) Any thoughts?
Maybe next year for the series finale. If they didn’t do one last year when a season had actually come out, I doubt they’d mount a Stranger Things house on an off year.

I saw some movie trailer for Universal film about a wooden sailing ship that transports a vampire and the vampire gets loose on the ship and my immediate thought was they could reuse the ship from last year for HHN house.

I saw some movie trailer for Universal film about a wooden sailing ship that transports a vampire and the vampire gets loose on the ship and my immediate thought was they could reuse the ship from last year for HHN house.
Clip in post #116

I thot same thing. No shame there to reuse props. If anything it’s fun to spot them reused in supporting roles if you take the lights on tours. TWD Negan’s bat Lucille popped up last year lol

Maybe next year for the series finale. If they didn’t do one last year when a season had actually come out, I doubt they’d mount a Stranger Things house on an off year.
tend to agree - but might be good for keeping the interest in it going

So far not much of the speculation interests me, but the original house are usually really good

I'm about to book my RIP tour for October 5th. Is there any reason to wait on buying the actual HHN ticket if my plan is to only do one night? I will have October 6th available as well but not sure it will be worth going back for a 2nd night after doing RIP on the 5th. Unless it's basically free (like a B1G1 general entry ticket offer).

No, buy your ticket before the price goes up. It will not go down. You can always buy an additional night later if you want.

That said, if you really want to do 2 nights, you'd do better to do the RIP tour on Friday with bigger crowds. With RIP, the crowds are literally irrelevant because you go to the front of every line. Although the RIP tour is more $ on Friday too. Then on Thursday when you don't have RIP, at least the lines won't be as long as a Friday night. And emotionally it's nicer to go from standby lines first, to RIP second - the RIP spoils you.

No, buy your ticket before the price goes up. It will not go down. You can always buy an additional night later if you want.

That said, if you really want to do 2 nights, you'd do better to do the RIP tour on Friday with bigger crowds. With RIP, the crowds are literally irrelevant because you go to the front of every line. Although the RIP tour is more $ on Friday too. Then on Thursday when you don't have RIP, at least the lines won't be as long as a Friday night. And emotionally it's nicer to go from standby lines first, to RIP second - the RIP spoils you.

Yeah, I actually did a RIP in 2019. If I end up repeating what I did during that evening/night I doubt I would want to go a second night anyway (plus my wife might prefer I only do 1 night!). That played out pretty amazingly because I ended up doing the RIP tour on a Thursday, broke away to do some rides after it was over, and then realized that a lot of the houses didn't have crazy standard line waits so ended up doing almost every house again and closed the place down. Not sure my body can do that these days but who knows!

I ended up doing the RIP tour on a Thursday, broke away to do some rides after it was over, and then realized that a lot of the houses didn't have crazy standard line waits so ended up doing almost every house again and closed the place down. Not sure my body can do that these days but who knows!
That's what afternoon naps / reading/sitting/resting breaks are for. And general agreement that no one is setting an alarm for Friday morning.

I held a R.I.P. tour again this year. When can we head to Cafe La Bamba for the pre-tour reception? Right at our tour start time, or a bit before? I remember heading over about 15 minutes before in the past.

What time is the opening ceremony usually-6pm? There is a R.I.P. waiting spot-right?

Do you guys think we should wait for FL resident ticket specials or buy our tickets now?

Thanks! Excited for HHN, HOS and Halloween season in Orlando!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter