• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official 2023 Halloween Horror Nights 32 (Orlando)

Hmm. I booked a 2:45 reservation for Finnegan's on one of my HHN days. Should I cancel it and do regular stay and scream instead? I have an AP so no need to buy the extra ticket.

I just picked it to have a meal inside the park. We won't camp out in there until the event starts obviously.
Head’s up, YMMV, might want to check on that as the date nears.

last year I was able to book a 3:00 pm As soon as the schedule opened up.

then, people started to report they weren’t honoring the reservations when they showed up. I called and was told, sorry, would have to do the regular line as listing them was “a mistake”.
If you've watched the HBO show, then you'll be okay. The game and the show have an almost identical plot though there are segments not present in the show (not super important stuff that you NEED to know).
Other than they skipped Pittsburgh (wah). do hope my ‘burg is featured in the house in some fashion.
I’ve never done the resort guest line either. My group has done S&S holding area and the VIP entrance because of RIP. If you do the guest resort line, please let us know your experience with it.
I will. Not sure if we will try it week of 9/3 or weekend of 9/15, figure there will be at least a day.

then, people started to report they weren’t honoring the reservations when they showed up. I called and was told, sorry, would have to do the regular line as listing them was “a mistake”.

Other than they skipped Pittsburgh (wah). do hope my ‘burg is featured in the house in some fashion.

I will. Not sure if we will try it week of 9/3 or weekend of 9/15, figure there will be at least a day.
I had a Finnegan’s reservation last year for 3:30pm on 9/9. They did call me and I missed the call. They texted me on 8/23 and tried to say that my reservation was past their operating hours. Asked me if I would consider dining earlier. I texted them that I made the reservation 6/25 for 3:30 and that was the time I wanted and that is the reservation time that I had the previous year. I got no response until the evening of 9/8 when they texted asking me to confirm or cancel my booking. It was for the original time of 3:30pm. I confirmed immediately and had zero issues when we arrived for the reservation. Service was surprisingly quick for as busy as they were. They said that we could stay as long as we wanted. We didn’t stay the whole time, we were too excited.

Very excited to see what the Dueling Dragons maze will be like. Glad to see them using it for one of them.

Very weird situation with Finnegan's. I'll keep the reservation and see what happens from there. If the restaurant cancels on us, it won't be the end of the world.

Yay on all of the houses and scare zones being announced! Other than Last of Us, I am the most interested in Dueling Dragons, the Universal Monsters one, and Bloodmoon.

We might see you. We arrive on Saturday, September 9, and leave for home the following Saturday, September 16. We’re staying at PBH, and are doing HHH on Thursday, September 14. For the rest of the week, except the bookend Saturdays and Wednesday (Epcot - F&W) we will be doing IOA and USF in the day.

Anyone doing the "Taste of Terror" dining?? Will happen to be there after cruise that first weekend-can get the blinky cup ahead of time!! With only 2 nights for us this year at HHN would be able to know what we want more of food wise...

Monyk - I assume the bloggers will be out in force.

Here’s the info for the rest of us, jik any locals have deep pockets.:stir:
  • Get your first bite of fright with an all-you-care-to-enjoy preview of select Halloween Horror Nights food and drinks before the event season starts, select nights from August 10th–26th.
  • The Taste of Terror takes place at Soundstage #33 in Universal Studios Florida, with check-in at the end of street past Race Through New York Starring Jimmy Fallon.
  • Your event ticket includes:
    • Enjoy an exclusive – before event start – all you care to enjoy preview of select food & beverage items that will be featured at Halloween Horror Nights this year! (Tasting size portions)
    • All Non-Alcoholic beverages included
    • Alcohol beverages included via a hosted bar. Must be 21+ with valid photo ID to drink.
    • Souvenir Halloween Horror Nights light-up cup (21+ Only)
    • Halloween Horror Nights Coca-Cola Freestyle cup (Separate fee applies to activate)
    • One digital download of a photo taken at the Taste of Terror
  • Event dates are Aug. 10, 11, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 24, 25 and 26.
  • Check-in begins at 6:00 p.m. with the experience running from approximately 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
  • The event cost is $159.99 per person, and you can purchase tickets now at UniversalOrlando.com.
  • Theme park admission for the same day is required and not included.
  • Halloween Horror Nights begins Friday, September 1st and runs through Saturday, November 4th.

• Get your first bite of fright with an all-you-care-to-enjoy preview of select Halloween Horror Nights food and drinks before the event season starts, select nights from August 10th–26th.
  • The Taste of Terror takes place at Soundstage #33 in Universal Studios Florida, with check-in at the end of street past Race Through New York Starring Jimmy Fallon.
    • Enjoy an exclusive – before event start – all you care to enjoy preview of select food & beverage items that will be featured at Halloween Horror Nights this year! (Tasting size portions)
    • Alcohol beverages included via a hosted bar. Must be 21+ with valid photo ID to drink.
    • Halloween Horror Nights Coca-Cola Freestyle cup (Separate fee applies to activate)
  • Check-in begins at 6:00 p.m. with the experience running from approximately 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
  • The event cost is $159.99 per person, and you can purchase tickets now at UniversalOrlando.com.
  • Halloween Horror Nights begins Friday, September 1st and runs through Saturday, November 4th.

note, appears for a party of two all dates are currently still available. Will be interesting to see how fast it does sell out.

42E10ACF-DE6A-418D-BACD-F2AD9A569D1F.png

Monyk - I assume the bloggers will be out in force.

Here’s the info for the rest of us, jik any locals have deep pockets.:stir:

note, appears for a party of two all dates are currently still available. Will be interesting to see how fast it does sell out.

View attachment 781202
Annual pass holders also get 15% discount.
Only night we can do it with our daughter is the 10th, she’s got work commitment on 11th and isn’t sure yet what time she’ll be done.
Yeah I expect it’ll be vlogger city :rotfl2:

Hi All,

DH and I are going to our first HHN on Sunday, 9/17. I have noticed that all of the public RIP tours are full for that night. Please let me know if anyone has room for 2 more on their private tour for that night. Thanks!

Hi All,

DH and I are going to our first HHN on Sunday, 9/17. I have noticed that all of the public RIP tours are full for that night. Please let me know if anyone has room for 2 more on their private tour for that night. Thanks!
In the past the management permitted a thread where people could list their tours if looking for others to join them.

will shout out to mod Macraven to see if it would pass the smell test this year.

otherwise, suggest to look on FB, know there are a couple different ones there. Believe it mentioned a page or two back on this thread.

Ask and you may receive:wizard: or not, sorry.

It appears the thread previously mentioned violates DISboard policy

sorry to all for any confusion.

It’s been suggested, that those who are interested in inviting others to join them on their private tours, to make arrangements in one of the HHN Facebook groups.

Good luck…scarry on

Last edited:
Got my HHN tickets - FF+ - the add on for express (as I have previously mentioned) has gone up quite a bit it seems.

FF+ does not have Saturdays and Ill just go to Seaworld's event on the Saturdays so that actually works out well for me.
Very cheesy that they added the Saturday in November so that is the last Saturday for the FF+ instead of the 28th.

Anyway, could not bring myself to buy the express pass - I may regret that and ill know on the first night.
So - does anyone have experience upgrading to add express to the multi night tickets?

Really excited - this will be our second HHN after having such a great time last year. Coming from the UK and staying 6 nights at Aventura.

We’ve gone for frequent fear and I’ve booked one night of express. Even if it’s crazy busy there’s not a likelihood of them turning you away with frequent fear? Might be a stupid question.

Doing 3 nights
Sunday 10/15 - plan to try and do the 3 houses that are part of the behind the screams tour so we can see them in the dark first, the show, the scare zones and anything else we can fit in. Planning to start at whatever the stay and scream area is for the biggest house of the tour.

Wednesday 10/18
Behind the screams 3 house tour
Express pass night so as many houses as we can manage. Not sure if we should start at a stay and scream or hotel guest entrance and no idea what to do about dinner.

Thursday 10/19
Booked Lombards for 3.30pm, as we liked the Richters stay and scream the best last year. Try to re do some of our favourites.

Do you think those plans sound ok for now?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter