"Official" 2023 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Let's Get Spooky!

if you’re in the park already I would head to the front of the park - there were tons of CMs there with wristbands. I presume they must have some way to check you have a party ticket? But maybe line up for S&J first - you don’t need a wristband before about 6pm so if you’re in line by 3/4pm you should be fine.

if you’re in the park already I would head to the front of the park - there were tons of CMs there with wristbands. I presume they must have some way to check you have a party ticket? But maybe line up for S&J first - you don’t need a wristband before about 6pm so if you’re in line by 3/4pm you should be fine.
I’m pretty sure you need to have the wristband to line up. The Fantasyland & Tomorrowland wristband locations have very low waits. I would get the wristband and then line up otherwise you’re wasting time running back and forth.

I’m pretty sure you need to have the wristband to line up. The Fantasyland & Tomorrowland wristband locations have very low waits. I would get the wristband and then line up otherwise you’re wasting time running back and forth.
Yes, they do check for wristbands when in line. A few years ago, they were distributing the bands to people who were already in line, but it looks like that’s no longer an option.

I’m just worried that if I go to Fantasyland/Tomorrowland and get a wristband there, it will have me at a disadvantage getting back to the front if the park since I’ll be behind all of the people who got their bands at the front gate and headed right to the meet even though I will have been in the park first. Argh! This is the one detail I don’t know how to handle.

Do we know for sure that they are not giving out wristbands at 4pm at City Hall?

I don’t know where I saw this anymore (I have a note that I’ve been randomly adding to as I see things), but I saw somewhere that Stitch starts meeting at 6:30 - anyone know if this is accurate?
Thanks. This (Stitch @ 6:30) was in the post at the very beginning of this thread by monique5, from March 27, 2023. Not sure of any more recent info on Stitch for this fall.

Yes, they do check for wristbands when in line. A few years ago, they were distributing the bands to people who were already in line, but it looks like that’s no longer an option.

I’m just worried that if I go to Fantasyland/Tomorrowland and get a wristband there, it will have me at a disadvantage getting back to the front if the park since I’ll be behind all of the people who got their bands at the front gate and headed right to the meet even though I will have been in the park first. Argh! This is the one detail I don’t know how to handle.

Do we know for sure that they are not giving out wristbands at 4pm at City Hall?

I don't know if it was the case just for the night we went (Sep 22), but we entered in the regular side of the turnstiles since we had park hopper tickets that day and right at the front of the park we were told to go to Tomorrowland for our bracelets. There was no option at the front of the park to get one unless we went through the party-only lines.

Anyone rent a stroller inside the park for the party? I’ve never rented inside the park & unsure how availability is in the evening.

We rented a stroller but it was literally the first thing we did when we entered the park around 4pm - they had plenty at that time but not sure how quickly they go. I was really surprised on this trip they’d run out of strollers twice at Disney Springs which I’d never experienced before so we were concerned about the availability at MK.

Does Princess Tiana meet anywhere during the party? I see that she's listed for Princess Fairytale Hall, but I think that's just for the mix-in time. Also, are the Haunted Mansion Butlers/Gravediggers meeting anywhere?

Last edited:
I don't know if it was the case just for the night we went (Sep 22), but we entered in the regular side of the turnstiles since we had park hopper tickets that day and right at the front of the park we were told to go to Tomorrowland for our bracelets. There was no option at the front of the park to get one unless we went through the party-only lines.
Did you enter slightly before 4 pm? We have day tickets but now adjusted our plans so we will just arrive around 1:30-2 pm.

Did you enter slightly before 4 pm? We have day tickets but now adjusted our plans so we will just arrive around 1:30-2 pm.

We got to the gates around 5pm. There was a large crowd at the party-only gate, and we breezed right through the main gate area for regular guests.

We walked back to Tomorrowland and it took about two minutes to get the wristband.

Does Princess Tiana meet anywhere during the party? I see that she's listed for Princess Fairytale Hall, but I think that's just for the mix-in time. Also, are the Haunted Mansion Butlers/Gravediggers meeting anywhere?
When my friend and I went on September 24th, Tiana was meeting at Fairy Tale Hall during the party. She met both Tiana and Rapunzel at about 11:25 pm.

We got back a week ago. Really tired and took my time getting back to routine. I loved the Halloween party!! You need to catch the parade - the headless horseman leads the way - and the show at the castle is really good - Sanderson Sisters and villains. The fireworks with the Mickey story was really good too. DH and I were very satisfied.

Didn't get too many of the great snacks but had an awesome strawberry limeade slush and beef nachos from Pecos Bill's while waiting for parade in Frontierland - really recommend. And more candy than should be allowed LOL.

Hi - we have tickets to the last MNSSHP on Nov 1 but when I look at my app I don't see it in my Plans. I double checked and they're attached to my user ID - I am actually primary for four of us, me and hubby and two friends we travel with.
Since we will be arriving around five I was hoping to try for the special Tron virtual queue at 6. Can anyone let me know why I don't see it on the app, and if I should be concerned?

Hi - we have tickets to the last MNSSHP on Nov 1 but when I look at my app I don't see it in my Plans. I double checked and they're attached to my user ID - I am actually primary for four of us, me and hubby and two friends we travel with.
Since we will be arriving around five I was hoping to try for the special Tron virtual queue at 6. Can anyone let me know why I don't see it on the app, and if I should be concerned?
Nothing will show except for the actual tickets. You can see the tickets by touching the Menu icon (3 bars) at the bottom right of the screen and then touching Tickets and Passes. I typically add the event as a Note which can only be done using the MDE website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter