"Official" 2023 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Let's Get Spooky!

I was able to book our tickets for 10/26. Showed up immediately under my tickets on MDE. Typically we do 2 parties (we find it more enjoyable/less stressful) but that's not an option this year as this is a quick and short trip. I'm sure it will be just as enjoyable though. :-)

My travel agent gets out tickets and I just wait until I get the physical tickets to link to MDE
My TA purchased tickets for the 10/10 party for us as well.

In order to get the tickets to show up in my account I had to manually link them on the website using the confirmation number on the order email I received. Interestingly, the confirmation email gave instructions for picking the tickets up via Will Call at a ticket window, but the form for linking tickets and reservations accepted the confirmation number and added the tickets to my account.

Morning! Thanks for all the great info on this thread! I got my tickets with no problems this morning, but they aren't linking up with my plans in MDE, even after I sign in and out...1st world problems. Will this just fix itself eventually? All the tickets show on my app under "Tickets", so I know I'm getting in, I just like the organization of it all :)
My experience has been that parties don't show up in plans, only under tickets. I typically use the note function to add it to my plans.

Got my ticket for August 29th! I have an AP voucher from a few years ago that doesn't expire that I plan to activate this summer...but since it's not activated I couldn't get the AP discount applied. I used a gift card to make the purchase.

Thoughts on a Sunday vs. Tuesday party? My trip is the first week of October so I don't expect no crowds but I would like the lightest crowd possible. Or maybe there is no difference anymore!

got my tickets for 9/12. It took me 3 hours on the phone with 3 different departments because I was using a credit from tickets to an after hours event that we didn't use because our trip was postponed. it was worth the time and the 3 reps I spoke with were all awesome

Got ours for 8/25/23! I was thinking of waiting to compare Undercover Tourist's discount to the DVC/A
P discount, but I got nervous that the lower cost August date might sell out and decided not to take the chance. Does anyone know how much of a discount UT gives?

For those of you who have been to the first party of the year, how crazy is it? That's the only date we can do, and I really want to go. It'll be me, DH, and DD20. We don't do character meet-and-greets, we're mostly there for rides and candy, and will watch the parade and the fireworks. Should we do it?!

For those of you who have been to the first party of the year, how crazy is it? That's the only date we can do, and I really want to go. It'll be me, DH, and DD20. We don't do character meet-and-greets, we're mostly there for rides and candy, and will watch the parade and the fireworks. Should we do it?!

It won't be any busier than any other night because they all sell out. What will be different is the amount of vloggers and media people you'll see. Whether that matters to you or not is up to you, but if it's your only option, I'd go for it anyway.

got my tickets for 9/12. It took me 3 hours on the phone with 3 different departments because I was using a credit from tickets to an after hours event that we didn't use because our trip was postponed. it was worth the time and the 3 reps I spoke with were all awesome
I dealt with a lot of phone issues today. Everyone was awesome but they accidently hung up on me after an hour and a half, lol. I was finally able to get through and use my credit from last year.

Got my tickets for 8/25. We are coming in for a short 25th anniversary trip and I couldn’t be more excited.

It was my only option for me and DD23 and DD21 and I went ahead and booked. We’ve been before in August (but not first night) and was never overly busy. But we weren’t doing the characters either. I usually watch the parade in Frontierland so hopefully we avoid the main street bloggers. 😝 It only sucks that there is a premium for the first night.

I am wanting to purchase tickets with the AP discount for our entire party if possible. I have 2 rooms booked with my sister and her family in the second room. Can I purchase for everyone even if they are not in my room and not listed in my reservation in MDE?

So, I got my MNSSHP ticket online at 7:125 AM.
Here it is 8:40 PM, and while it's appeared on my charge card, and is on my tickets page on the WDW site, I've not gotten an email receipt. I can't link the ticket to "My Plans."
I called and got the confirmation number, so that's something.

Has anyone else not received an email receipt?

Booked for 9/10 and was able to use my not-yet-activated-AP for the AP discount to purchase 2 tickets (one was for someone who is not an AP holder, in case anyone is curious about this scenario). Can't wait! It's been since 2017 since we've been and were so lucky to have been able to do 10/31 that time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter