"Official" 2023 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Let's Get Spooky!

We were going to stay offsite, but I caved and booked ASMu for our party night. Should I plan to drive or take the resort bus? I know the bus is technically faster because it avoids TTC, but the buses can be really variable in how often they run so driving might actually be quicker
I would take the bus. All lines are long after regular park close and parties but why wait in the ferry/monorail line then probably need to take a tram to your car when you can just wait in one line for a bus?

We just returned from Disney Friday snd buses ran consistently at park close and I’m sure the same happens after parties.

As an example we left MK in a non-party night just before park close. The line to Pop was long but we rarely stopped moving. We were on the 9th bus to depart MK less than 30 mins after arriving which means a full bus departed on average every 3 minutes.

While this was pop we saw many All Star buses as we were in line.
Doing first Halloween party tomorrow night. We have theme park reservations at magic kingdom for tomorrow so I believe we can go anytime before the party… but question. If we plan on arriving around 5-5:30pm (we have Tony’s ADR at 6pm) is the line to get into the park going to be nuts around 5-5:30? Do we get to bypass the party line since we have theme park reservations?
You can use the regular entrance but then after your ADR you are going to need to find a location in the park to get your party wristband. Possibly you’ll be able to go back to the entrance to get them? 5-5:30 will be extremely busy for party guests arriving. We left the MK at that time on a party night 2 weeks ago and the crowd to get in was almost back to security.
Can you use the regular entrance line with only MNSSHP tickets (no AP or day pass) if you have Cinderella’s Royal Table during the transition period?
No. If you don’t have a day ticket you are required to use the party entrance. I would recommend arriving at the MK at least an hour before your ADR as lines will be long.

If you enter MK early with a day pass can you get a treat bag when you pick up a wristband at a station in the park?
I have only seen posts mentioning the treat bag at the main entrance and would rather not walk back.

If you enter MK early with a day pass can you get a treat bag when you pick up a wristband at a station in the park?
I have only seen posts mentioning the treat bag at the main entrance and would rather not walk back.
In the past, yes, they have treat bags at the wristband stations in the park. I would assume this year would be no different.

Treat bags will be available. In my past experience, the only disadvantage to getting your bands and bags at an in park location is missing the various cute photo ops that are set up in the Main Street bypass where mnsshp guests are funneled after scanning at main gate.

We have CRT at 4 pm and booked morning MK park passes in addition to MNSSHP. We will be taking a break from 12-3 pm so we will be there for only a few hours.

You have only 15 mins grace for ADRs (CRT is strict) so I would get in the MNSSHP line at 3 pm. Keep checking for later ADRs.

If you have a 3:55 pm ADR, it’s highly unlikely you will get your wristbands (takes a while) and be able to brace the crowds and be at CRT before 4:10 pm (for the online check in you need to be in the hub/end of Main Street). It’s a brisk 10+ min walk and you have to walk around plaza so might take longer (not straight down Main Street).

If you have a 4 pm and you’re at the front of the MNSSHP line, you probably can make it, but I would also ask a CM if they could let you in early for dining (they do let people in 30 mins before park opens for other guests for ADRs in the am).

Disclaimer: plandisney may not be accurate

https://plandisney.disney.go.com/qu...trying-reservations-cinderellas-royal-546333/
Thank you for the extensive information. I thought out CRT ADR was 5, but it’s actually 5:50– the bigger rush will be for our 4:25 Tron ILL—but as long as we make it to Tron by 5 we can leisurely make our way back to CRT.

Thank you for the extensive information. I thought out CRT ADR was 5, but it’s actually 5:50– the bigger rush will be for our 4:25 Tron ILL—but as long as we make it to Tron by 5 we can leisurely make our way back to CRT.
I would not leave it as late as 5:00 personally. With an ILL$ you should ride quickly but, to be on the safe side I would arrive closer to 4:30 or 4:45 at the latest if it were me.

The candy is being given by scoops so the bags fill up fast. I would a bigger more durable bag.

Wait times on the app are looking good at tonight's party. I hope they are that way on our night. If you're there, let us know how Labor Day and MNSSHP combo night turned out when you can.

Wait times on the app are looking good at tonight's party. I hope they are that way on our night. If you're there, let us know how Labor Day and MNSSHP combo night turned out when you can.
Wait times were below what was stated. Example: SDMT said 25 and it must have been 15. I did find it extremely annoying LL was available. We, along with many other groups, left the HM line because the LL kept building and we were not moving. Yes. I expected a line for that ride. The LL made it unbearable. I don’t know if I’ll go again when LL during a party is an option.

Wait times were below what was stated. Example: SDMT said 25 and it must have been 15. I did find it extremely annoying LL was available. We, along with many other groups, left the HM line because the LL kept building and we were not moving. Yes. I expected a line for that ride. The LL made it unbearable. I don’t know if I’ll go again when LL during a party is an option.
Can you clarify what you mean the LL was open? My understanding from every other question about this is that there is no Genie+ during the party (and the app never shows that as a possibility).

Can you clarify what you mean the LL was open? My understanding from every other question about this is that there is no Genie+ during the party (and the app never shows that as a possibility).
I thought the same thing! We saw groups at multiple rides go up to the LL, tap in, then walk the queue. I thought it was another reason until we saw them tapping in. Very disappointing and frustrating. Hope that clarifies.

I thought the same thing! We saw groups at multiple rides go up to the LL, tap in, then walk the queue. I thought it was another reason until we saw them tapping in. Very disappointing and frustrating. Hope that clarifies.
We had a LL for SDMT at the Friday party but the ride was closed during our window due to storms. They told us to come back and use it during the party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter