"Official" 2023 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Let's Get Spooky!

Can anyone comment on what the wait times have looked like for the meet and greets lately? They stopped showing the Jack and Sally and 7D wait times in the app, and we are trying to put together a tentative plan for the party we are attending in a couple weeks. Thanks in advance!

Can anyone comment on what the wait times have looked like for the meet and greets lately? They stopped showing the Jack and Sally and 7D wait times in the app, and we are trying to put together a tentative plan for the party we are attending in a couple weeks. Thanks in advance!
On Labor Day, the Jack and Sally line was 240 minutes.

We got in line for it around 11:25ish, maybe, during the party and it was basically walk on (5-10) minutes. The wait time said 25 minutes.
I’m not sure if ds will make it that late. It really depends if he takes a nap that day or not. I’m hoping he does because then he’ll be able to make it through the whole party. He’s stayed up past midnight before. Without a nap it’ll probably be a short night

Does the Headless Horseman run the entire parade route from the start of the parade in FrontierLand all the way thru Main Street?

My preference is to watch the parade in FrontierLand but I don't want to miss the Headless Horseman.
He trots the whole route. (The CMs clear the route like he’s gonna run like the mad man he is but this is Disney. It’s a dignified trot 😉)

Are tickets ever available on sold out days? Where would I go for them if they do? Thanks
There was a sign inside the park as you cross under the train station day of that tickets were available for the party that was the one after the Labor Day party. However, there was a report from someone at TTC the same morning of a sign that said tickets were sold out. I suspect they were available and TTC didn’t get the message but I didn’t verify it, MK sign said sold out too by the time I left that afternoon. Imho if you want a ticket go to guest services at MK asap morning off and ask.
We have APs. Should we go through the normal line and get our wristbands in the park?
Go wherever the line is shorter, just ask the CMs directing you. If it’s after 6pm though the line with the sign that says Annual Passholders is a lie. They denied me entry and said I had to use the party entry even though I had a park res as the line was only for APs with ADRs. (Like no line so NBD, just super ticked me off because it made for extra walking and my feet were sore.)

The entry line to the party has all of a sudden become my biggest stressor for this trip… and that I haven’t packed
I get that. The entry line situation is a **** show. Way too many people for such a small area. I’m still mind boggled I got stuck in cross traffic from the buses to the boats at MK at like 4:30pm. Normally one wouldn’t gripe about 10 mins in the blazing FL Sun at WDW but my dumb rear was wearing black without an umbrella because I going to dinner at GF and avoiding that waiting at MK nonsense- we make plans and God laughs pretty much 😂

Are the weekday parties really less crowded? I’ve seen a few comments on various forums noting that Tuesday is the way to go. I’m a little nervous because we are going the Friday before Halloween, so wondering if lines will be at peak highs. On the other hand, aren’t most dates sold out? Wouldn’t crowds be more or less consistent if dates are sold out?

Are the weekday parties really less crowded? I’ve seen a few comments on various forums noting that Tuesday is the way to go. I’m a little nervous because we are going the Friday before Halloween, so wondering if lines will be at peak highs. On the other hand, aren’t most dates sold out? Wouldn’t crowds be more or less consistent if dates are sold out?
You would think. There's no reason for them to allow more capacity at "sold out" on a weekend as during the week.

It used to be a game to try and pick a party that wouldn't sell out, but now almost all of them do so just pick the day that works best and brace for impact, lol.

Where would people recommend going to view the fireworks if you don't care about being front and center and maybe want to avoid peak crowds? We've done the whole "right in the middle of the hub" thing before, but I have a feeling my daughter will be anxious about those crowds. Just wondering where would be a good spot to still view the show if we don't want to be right in the middle of things.

Where would people recommend going to view the fireworks if you don't care about being front and center and maybe want to avoid peak crowds? We've done the whole "right in the middle of the hub" thing before, but I have a feeling my daughter will be anxious about those crowds. Just wondering where would be a good spot to still view the show if we don't want to be right in the middle of things.
Thanks to the stupid hurricane, we got stuck watching the firework from the planter just outside of teacups, facing the line for Seven Dwarves and it was a great view! It seems strange to put your back to the castle, but the fireworks go off from the building that houses Winnie the Pooh and then from behind the park (behind the Fantasy land extension). You probably won't have an empty walk way the way we did - thanks to the hurricane winds closing all of Fantasyland off completely from Memento Mori to the teacups - but the view is looking up between the trees anyway.

Past the carousel toward Pinocchio Village Haus and the entrance pillars to Fantasyland. They feel like they are right above you.

4 dates left. Oct. 20, 27, 29 and Nov 1. I didn't think all the dates would sell out again this year, but it's looking like they will. Last year they were all sold out by 9/10 according to the thread though, so it's taking a little longer this year.

First thing - go to guest relations as you enter Main Street - rather than the outside the park kiosk/booths - there’s usually no line inside and a long line at the outside the gate center…I went on 9/19 and was able to get 1 ticket for sold out 9/22 MNSSHP

Just realized one of our MK days is a party night. Already doing the party another night so not really interested in doing it twice. How strict are they if you’re shopping at the stores on Main Street after 6pm? Will they kick you off the property or will they leave you alone along as you are shopping and making your way to the exit.

Just realized one of our MK days is a party night. Already doing the party another night so not really interested in doing it twice. How strict are they if you’re shopping at the stores on Main Street after 6pm? Will they kick you off the property or will they leave you alone along as you are shopping and making your way to the exit.
They start kicking people out at 6:00, even if you’re shopping, as they have party-specific merchandise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter