• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Official" 2023 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party - Yuletide Joy

WOW both of these miscommunications seems more like TSA rather than a Disney park! So sorry that happened to your 8 year old. Tron has been open about 10 months including previews. You'd think they would have this figured out.
The more I think about it, the more I wonder if I should let them know about it and see if there is a standard procedure.

I did talk to my 11 year more about it and she said the cast member in the locker area changed over and the new one told them to leave. If I'm being honest, I was surprised they gave this as an option (waiting in the locker area) and it's not anyone else's responsibility to watch my children, however, I thought this was a good option so that they weren't standing outside the ride at night. I wasn't going to ride at all and stay with my 8 year old (but I got the vq for all 3) and they suggested I let just my 8 year old wait at the lockers. He wasn't okay with that so that (and knowing they kicked them out, I'm glad we didn't do this) which is when they suggested the switch at the lockers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter