OFFICIAL **April 2010** Thread!!!

I am so excited we have only 24 days left until we leave for Disney World. My husband and I have gone many times but this will be our first with our son who just turned one and we are also taking my 5 year old nephew who has never gone before.
We will be there April 21-27 staying at the Wilderness Lodge!

27 days!!!!! YAHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!:banana:

Time is flying now! Easter, then my DD b-day on the 6, then DD yearly Dr. visit (20 drs. in one day!) on the 7 and off we go on the 24!!!!!! It sure is a busy month!:wizard:

We're going and I know it's coming up soon but I just wanted to check my ticker to see just how long we have.

T.

Look through some of the threads on each topic. The web master posted something about a company's tickers that could not be verified so they are not available right now.

There is a sticky at the top of most pages now where you can make up a new one. (I just did)

Thank you i will try later :):)

Oh I just sooooo sooooo excited!!! It will be my daughter's first trip (age 4) and it's so magical at that age.

Getting closer..and starting to get nervous...afraid of forgetting something...
Will be at Pop April 25th through May 1st!! Whoo Hoo

14 days!! I can't wait- now of course I am second guessing all of my ADR's and even my resort choice :lmao: but that just means I have been spending to much time on the food and resort review threads:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter