***Official April 2013 thread*** SEE POST # 4028

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's promising that they found them, they've lost 3 sets of our already and we still have 2 days left! It's my 5th time using PP and have never had any trouble before.

Now I'm paranoid that there are missing photos I don't know about!:rotfl:
All the biggies are there (Pluto, 1900 PF, Tusker House, Jedi Training, Wishes dessert party, ride pics) but wondering if there are some individual shots I don't remember having taken.... We didn't wait in line for characters and two of the three we did take outside of character dining didn't have photogs with them (Rafiki and Alice) so all the other pictures I have are from when I could coerce the family to stop (AGAIN, MOM????) :rotfl2:

Well, I'm back at work after a fabulous couple of days at Disney & I'm already in a funk. Countdown to Animal Kingdom next month!

Donna we got back to Boston Thursday night. SOOO Sad :( Had a great vaca though. How was yours? We had some tornado activity on Sunday night though. Scary!

Had an amazing vacation and wish I was back :-( Yes, we were in Downtown Disney during the tornado watch/warning timeframe. Freaked me out a little. My friend from the Orlando area was with us and her children for the day and she acted like "no big deal". Of course, she would probably freak at the thought of a blizzard warning, whereas I will drive in almost every snowstorm. ;-)

We just got back last night, To everybody still going: we got to do everything we wanted without outrageous wait times! We got to parks right after 9 am. I was just happy the crowd levels were alright. Enjoy! :)

Have any of you guys gone during February for President's Day week? I have a feeling it's slammed that week. Just thought I would get your opinions.

I was trying to decide between feb and april for next year too. The uncertainty of the weather in feb is making me stick with april!

I was trying to decide between feb and april for next year too. The uncertainty of the weather in feb is making me stick with april!

I went in Feb of '08 and the temps were warming in Mass then there at points of the week trip. We ended up getting stuck in Florida because there was a snow storm in Boston so we couldn't fly out. There are worse places to be stuck but we had 4 kids with us and NO money left and just wanted to get home so I personally won't go during Feb again.
Just getting ready to leave to go back today so not sure yet if end of April is much better because forecast for the week is RAIN. Will have to get back on this time.
Good luck on your planning :flower3:

Have any of you guys gone during February for President's Day week? I have a feeling it's slammed that week. Just thought I would get your opinions.

I believe when we were there in Feb we were there for President's day and I wouldn't say it was slammed but there were waiting for rides and a lot of people there but that was also in 08' so things might be different now.
I personally won't go back in Feb because it is cooler there and having to worry about snow and delayed flights living in MASS. But that's just my feelings on it.:thumbsup2
Happy planning

i think for our next family trip we will go back to February instead of April.....it may be slightly more crowded but I just can't deal with the potential HEAT in april.

i think for our next family trip we will go back to February instead of April.....it may be slightly more crowded but I just can't deal with the potential HEAT in april.

That's my problem. The heat. I don't know if cooler weather will help DH, but the shorter hours will at least help me not plan too much.

We'll probably go in December 2014 for DH's birthday, or January 2015 for our 6th anniversary.

I was hoping to do our 5th anniversary this year, but it's looking more and more like I'm pregnant....hopefully we'll know for sure next week.

We went in Feb 2011 for Presidents' Day week and did not find it to be "slammed" at all.

We would go in Feb again for sure.

Just saw this linked on the main page: http://www.wdwinfo.com/limited-time-magic.htm#mayfourth

Doesn't look like much the week preceeding, but the Star Wars stuff looks awesome! Jealous!!!! We had extra fairies our week that we didn't even go see because the wait was an hour. pthhhhhh;)

Yeah...but at least the fairies were the whole week. DHS will probably be slammed that day...

So....I'm not pregnant. The only positive spin is that I didn't feel well enough to go with DH to his parent's this weekend (it doesn't take a lot...:lmao:). So I'm husband and child free for 2 days. I'm actually thinking about painting DS's room, because it needs to be done (we've had the paint for like 5 months) and will be so much easier without the two year old around...to "help."

I'm so excited I'm leaving for Disney at 4 AM although my flight doesn't leave until 7. I almost can't believe it's actually happening. It feels like a dream to me, hehe a dream come true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter