• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*** Official April 2021 Thread ***

will be having my TA move our October trip to April 20-27, 2021 as soon as allowed to. hoping there will be availability that far in advance.

I hope availability stays! I have an AP, but my son does not. So I didn't even make a room only reservation yet. Hope to get it all taken care of on Sunday!

We're planning on going end of April. However, we're staying off site, have AP's, and the rest of our party doesn't have tickets yet. So we'll see if we're actually able to go!

We're planning on going end of April. However, we're staying off site, have AP's, and the rest of our party doesn't have tickets yet. So we'll see if we're actually able to go!

I would assume you’d be fine - I don’t see a lot of 2021 filling up park reservations anytime soon, and I hope/assume capacity will be higher by then

I would assume you’d be fine - I don’t see a lot of 2021 filling up park reservations anytime soon, and I hope/assume capacity will be higher by then
I hope you're right. As APs we can only book 3 days since we're offsite. Not ideal since we come from IL. I'm not freaking out yet because I can't imagine things won't be almost back to full capacity by then. So hopefully we could book our 3 days ahead but also add more days as we use one etc.

Yeah, the freaking out part of me tried to make the reservations this morning for my immediate family and it took hours. Then I was finally able to access my parents’ account about 20 minutes ago and it took about 5 minutes and no parks were closed off.

I hope you're right. As APs we can only book 3 days since we're offsite. Not ideal since we come from IL. I'm not freaking out yet because I can't imagine things won't be almost back to full capacity by then. So hopefully we could book our 3 days ahead but also add more days as we use one etc.

Ah yeah, I forgot the AP limit when you’re not on site. Let’s hope the restrictions are looser or even non-existent at that point regarding entry. If hopping is back, the reservation system is mostly minimized

We haven't booked yet, but we'll be (hopefully) joining the April 2021 group after our April 2020 trip got cancelled. Dh and I were AP holders from May 2019-May 2020, but have chosen to take the refund and just wait until next April in the hopes that things will be somewhat normal by then. :confused3 So, yeah, guess I need to be finding out for sure when I'll be able to book this trip.

I’m booked now for BC 4/1-4/3 and also the contemporary 4/3-4/10. Doing a split stay. We may cancel the contemporary booking if things are looking good in December when our PIF is for our cruise. If it’s not, we will be going to Disney!

Now I just need to add tickets to my BC reservation. I have everything booked for the contemporary. Will be at magic kingdom for easter!

Booked our package at GDT!!!

All my parks are booked. So easy!!! I like this much better than making fast passes.

Wed - DHS
Thurs - MK
Fri - AK
Sat - Epcot
Sun - DHS
Mon - MK
Tues - AK
Wed - Epcot
Thurs - MK
Fri - home!

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D

Booked our package at GDT!!!

All my parks are booked. So easy!!! I like this much better than making fast passes.

Wed - DHS
Thurs - MK
Fri - AK
Sat - Epcot
Sun - DHS
Mon - MK
Tues - AK
Wed - Epcot
Thurs - MK
Fri - home!

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D

Glad it worked out for you. I know you were stressing about not having tickets yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter