*** Official April 2021 Thread ***

Those are our dates too :-) Where are you staying?

We're staying at Pop as usual because we are suckers for the skyliner and budgets. One day, we keep saying we're going to stay on the monorail loop or Fort Wilderness but we keep coming back to Pop. How are you?

Just got #2 today. I'm ready!

Your #2 shot of clinical trail or #2 shot of vaccine? Congrats either way. My #2 shot of mystery water will be March 4th. I felt a little weird the day after my first shot but I couldn't really tell if I got placebo or not. My arm was sore the next day but no swelling or redness. Hopefully, next shot will make me sick so I'll know haha. Sounds for a weird hope.

Please add us.

Headed to the Swalphin Apr 10-25. WOOHOO!!! :cheer2: Our first 2 weeker at WDW. That should make up for the DLR being closed. :P

DH and I got our second vaccine on Tuesday and were very sick all day yesterday. But today we are fine and so worth it to be protected. 34 more days for us until we are in Disney. It makes up for the snow/ice storm we are dealing with in NJ today.

Your #2 shot of clinical trail or #2 shot of vaccine? Congrats either way. My #2 shot of mystery water will be March 4th. I felt a little weird the day after my first shot but I couldn't really tell if I got placebo or not. My arm was sore the next day but no swelling or redness. Hopefully, next shot will make me sick so I'll know haha. Sounds for a weird hope.
# 2 of the vaccine. No side effects from either dose.
I know many were not so lucky.

We're staying at Pop as usual because we are suckers for the skyliner and budgets. One day, we keep saying we're going to stay on the monorail loop or Fort Wilderness but we keep coming back to Pop. How are you?
We will be at All Star Movies and Boulder Ridge Villas. We stayed at Pop in November and we did like the skyliner, but did not think it got us to the parks any sooner than busses. So we opted to save a bit more money. I hope our week has great weather and low crowds!

Me and my girlfriend are staying at the Swan from 4/29 - 5/6. We have never stayed here before so we are excited. Previously have stayed at ASM, Caribbean Beach, French Quarter & The Contemporary.

Jumping in late, we just booked our flights and rooms for April 17-24. We are so excited after not getting to go last November!

ADR day... I only needed to get one for Oga’s Cantina, and I got one at a great time! I had already booked two reservations through Open Table for Wine Bar George and Raglan Road. We are also going to take the boat from MK to Wilderness Lodge for dinner at Geyser Point one evening, and we will hit all the F&G food booths on our Epcot day. The plan is officially set now, and I can’t WAIT!

I’ll be canceling dining reservations at noon Pacific time today if anyone here is interested and wants to check availability at that time.

April 10 Be Our Guest at 2:05om for 7 (MK)
April 10 Sci Fi Dine In at 3:45pm for 6 (HS)

I never thought I'd go to Disney once during a pandemic (Sept 2020), let alone twice....but here we are. I got the Grand Floridian returning guest discount email last week and couldn't resist an amazing deal. I'll be at The Grand 4/22 - 4/25. I fly down on 4/21 (my birthday!) and will stay at the airport hotel that night.

I've already had both of my Moderna doses, which made the decision a little easier. I've never been to Disney for my birthday so I'm super excited for the chance to celebrate!

Dining opens tomorrow and I only know what we want to do our first day which is pretty normal for us! Have a few places in mind I’ll book but will probably end up changing most around as usual. Just returned fro my my birthday trip Friday, still can’t wait to go on again!

If this is the totally wrong spot for this let me know, but I figured this group would have a pretty keen eye on Park Pass availability. I'm considering a mid-April trip, and when I was looking at Park Pass availability just yesterday I saw that the entire week of Easter had yellow/limited availability (usually Hollywood Studios), but then I logged on today and every day is green from now until at least the end of April.

Has anyone else noticed this? Is it typical for them to release more availability as the dates get closer, or do you think this is potentially an indicator that capacity has been increased across the board?

Again, apologies if this is in the wrong place and direct me to the right place if there's a better place to ask this! Thanks y'all!

If this is the totally wrong spot for this let me know, but I figured this group would have a pretty keen eye on Park Pass availability. I'm considering a mid-April trip, and when I was looking at Park Pass availability just yesterday I saw that the entire week of Easter had yellow/limited availability (usually Hollywood Studios), but then I logged on today and every day is green from now until at least the end of April.

Has anyone else noticed this? Is it typical for them to release more availability as the dates get closer, or do you think this is potentially an indicator that capacity has been increased across the board?

Again, apologies if this is in the wrong place and direct me to the right place if there's a better place to ask this! Thanks y'all!

Hmmm... very interesting! ALL of March is green too. Maybe a temporary glitch?

Is anyone flying Southwest? I got an email last night that our inbound flight was moved. Now I just got an email that our outbound flight was moved. I just wondered if anyone knew what was going on with Southwest flights in April. This happened to a friend who's flying a few days after us also to Orlando.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter