*** Official April 2021 Thread ***

We keep not ordering our MagicBands in hopes they drop a few new ones rightttt before we have to order them to get to us on time. I wish even the normal online store had just a handful more options vs waiting to get to the park for everyoptioneverrrrr. It's smart business but dang.

10 days until our trip! I am so excited, although still feeling superstitious after cancelling four days before we were supposed to leave last March. But I know it's a new year and that both JetBlue and Disney have this down.

Seems like there will be a lot of other CT families here, so excited for all of us, and hoping for some good weather! It's going to be 45 degrees here tomorrow and I am READY for the mid-80s!

Hello fellow April travelers! We leave in less than 10 hours, preparing to depart at 5am tomorrow for the long drive down. Not excited for the drive, but very excited for the destination! I thank everyone here for the camaraderie in planning together and sharing information as we went along. I wish you all wonderful vacations that bring treasured memories for years to come. On my way to my happy place....!!!! :cloud9:

Late cancelation since athletics authorized in Cali and football and cheer in full force. DD not missing her senior cheer last games....so April is OUT! Canceled rooms and flights.

BUT -- we have 4 tickets per day reservations that I haven't released yet. Would love to time the release with any close in DISboard members looking for reservations. I tried a few earlier releases and they become immediately available to book.

Have these dates still: 4 reservations each day.

4/10 MK
4/11 HS
4/12 MK
4/13 HS
4/14 AK
4/15 MK
4/16 HS

Perhaps I'll do a timed release for people to practice for ROTR? ;D

If they are going to be extending hours for our trip that starts the 24th, when might I anticipate that happening? Trying to see if a few more ADRs open up. Woke up early today & didnt see any changes.

If they are going to be extending hours for our trip that starts the 24th, when might I anticipate that happening? Trying to see if a few more ADRs open up. Woke up early today & didnt see any changes.
24th should be updated today and the rest of your trip should updated next Friday. They are updating a week at a time, a couple weeks out from what I’ve seen.

24th should be updated today and the rest of your trip should updated next Friday. They are updating a week at a time, a couple weeks out from what I’ve seen.
Thanks! Just realized we dont have anything booked on our arrival day so thats why I didnt notice any change

Quick edit to this! I can see my brother in laws plans on MDE and they arrive earlier than us, the 21st. Dont see any changes to those hours either.

athletics authorized in Cali and football and cheer in full force. DD not missing her senior cheer last games....so April is OUT!
I know it stinks to cancel but I want to say how great it is that your DD will get her final year of cheer! My DS graduated last year so that sucked lol. Luckily basketball season was over before the shut down but so many of his friends that played baseball lost out. Younger DS plays basketball as well and they FNALLY ok'd "high risk sports" including basketball, wresting and cheer to begin in Feb. so those kids got their season this year :)

Oh goodness, I am so excited to see if hours get extended for my week today!!

Here's our plans:
4/18 - Epcot
4/19 - HS
4/20 - Epcot
4/21 - MK
4/22 - AK (Earth Day!)
4/23 - MK

We're doing a split stay between Riviera and VGF so I planned our parks around where we're staying so we can limit the need for buses. 15 days and counting!! I am getting so excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter