*** Official April 2021 Thread ***

19 more days until our girls trip that we rescheduled three times! Our plans are as follows:

4/22 - arrival to Pop around 11:30, MK, boat to WL for dinner at Geyser Point and resort exploring, back to MK for Main Street shopping since it’s now open until 8!

4/23 - sis-in-law’s birthday! - breakfast/cocktails/pool time, Epcot for F&G and munching/cocktailing around the world - open until 11 now which is awesome!

4/24 - AK, pool break, DS for shopping and a late dinner at Wine Bar George

4/25 - HS with a visit to Oga’s, lounge hopping around the Boardwalk

4/26 - morning pool time, DS for lunch at Raglan Road and shopping, DME to airport around 4:30

Missed an Oga's reservation notice this morning at 5:31AM. Oof. Anyone have any to spare on 4/20 (shot in the dark, I know.)? gonna keep trying!

They seem to have updated the ADR's for the hours that had been extended - I scored a Yak & Yeti reservation right when I woke up this morning and there was plenty available at the time. So check your dates if you're still looking for something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter