***Official April 2023 Thread***

I was able to make all my dinning reservations this morning, but it was a challenge. About halfway through making reservations the dinning site on my computer quit working past my first day, so I had to change over to my phone, but I finally made them all within a hour of what I wanted. Good luck to all that are making dinning reservations today.

Any idea when the April Fantasmic fireworks dining pkgs will open for booking? Or the Rose & Crown fireworks dining pkgs.?
I’m not sure about Fantasmic, but I’m also on the lookout for the Rose & Crown Fireworks package. From reviewing previous posts, it looks like the R&C reservations have opened at the end of the month for the following month (for example, in late March for April dates). Nevertheless, I am checking all the time in case they are released earlier.

I’m not sure about Fantasmic, but I’m also on the lookout for the Rose & Crown Fireworks package. From reviewing previous posts, it looks like the R&C reservations have opened at the end of the month for the following month (for example, in late March for April dates). Nevertheless, I am checking all the time in case they are released earlier.
Fantasmic booking now open!

Fantasmic booking now open!
Hey I just now saw Rose and Crown open for 4/26
1677070140805.png

Last edited:

ive also booked for April 19th! I booked Mama Melrose but now thinking maybe change to Sci fi
I did the same! Although nothing’s available sci-fi so not a real choice at this time. But a lot of other meals are pretty heavy American meals so I thought mama melrose’s would be a good break from that and easy with the kids. I’ve never been to either though. We went to 50s prime time last trip, which I really liked, but figured I’d try something different.

Yes! Just booked my Fantasmic dining for April 6th at The Brown Derby. So far they have only released lunch time slots for that day and location, and I was hoping for dinner. I have an alert set, and they seem to be trickling out the availability. Oh Disney.... keeping us on our toes! Still waiting for my #1, the last piece of the puzzle, which is a dessert party for Happily Ever After on April 5-7. :tink:

Last edited:
Has anyone been able to book the Epcot Fireworks dining in April? I checked several dates for times and either they are already sold out or haven't loaded all of them yet... I'm looking for later in the month

We are doing just Universal this trip but spending one day at Disney Springs.

Yesterday was our 60 day ADR day.

Was thrilled to book the exact time we wanted for our Homecoming lunch, but was surprised to find nothing available at Ohana for breakfast. Checked off and on all day & finally found an 8:30 breakfast that will be great for us!

Pixie dust to everyone searching!

Hi all - late joiner! Me and DH are doing a quick trip April 28-May 2. Staying at the Dolphin for the first time. This will be a pretty low key visit for me to show DH Galaxy's Edge and plenty of time for R&R.

Booked my ADRs yesterday. The only crucial one was Oga's at park closing. Success! So happy about that. Also booked a brunch at Trattoria al Forno and late dinner at Toledo on our pool day and Teppan Edo for dinner on our late night at EPCOT. I haven't been to Toledo yet and went to Teppan Edo years ago. We've also rented a car just to drive out to the Coast on Monday for some time at the beach.

Let's poll the audience. Trying to swing Beach Club for a two-day trip in April, but struggling to justify the added cost over Caribbean Beach (a difference of about $500). I think my five-year-old would have an amazing time at Stormalong Bay, but he had a ton of fun at the Caribbean Beach playground and pool as well. Any thoughts?
I would not do beach club with a 5 year old. You need to leave the pool are and walk across to go to the slide. It’s too big to keep your eye on them and won’t be relaxing at all.

I would not do beach club with a 5 year old. You need to leave the pool are and walk across to go to the slide. It’s too big to keep your eye on them and won’t be relaxing at all.
Thanks for the input! Yes, you're completely right. My five-year-old needs too much attention and supervision. We'll save Beach Club for when the kids are a bit older.

I also just found out that a friend from work separately booked a Disney trip at the same time, so we're joining them at Caribbean Beach!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter